“Give us WI-FI!!!”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #342 of 691 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Oxford High Street Hut is the perfect place to take some time out and relax with some mouthwatering food. If you're making a day of it, there are many main tourist attractions in the vicinity, and for ease of access, a park and ride facility is close by too. Our restaurant caters for groups of up to 70 people, and kids' parties are catered for at weekends, from 10.30am till 12.00pm.
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Everything just perfect: very friendly members of staff, excellent pizza. Only one thing really disapointment me: no free WI-FI and no network coverage.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Wide selection of salads, pizzas and pasta dishes with good value for money. Service was excellent, very kind staff.
The new fashion ofr fast food fusion escapes me though...why is there a need to produce a 'hamburger pizza' or one with hot dogs stuffed into the crust? Well, history will show whether that trend lasts!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Decided to chance Pizza Hut on Friday night while in Oxford with my parents and my 3 year old twin daughters and was pleasantly surprised. Eating out with two toddlers and a double buggy can be challenging, especially on a Friday evening in the middle of Oxford!

Was really nice to be welcomed by a friendly member of staff who then went immediately to clear the table in a booth when I suggested it would be the best seating arrangement for the five of us. He then moved another table a little to allow a buggy parking space that meant it was tucked nicely out of the way but still in full sight (important as we had done a lot of shopping!!)

The waitress who looked after us was friendly too and very helpful. The children were very happy with the crayons and colouring books and were therefore fully entertained until their food arrived. The kids meal (chicken dippers and potato wedges) was tasty and was big enough for them to share, for £1 extra they had a visit to the ice cream factory too which went down very well.

The salad bar seemed all quite fresh and was plentiful, included tortilla chips too which was a nice touch as the girls nibbled happily on these as a sort of starter.

Mum and Dad had a lovely pasta bake served in long thin dishes, and the Americano pizza I ordered was very tasty and actually cut properly so it was easy to pick up and eat. Dessert was naughty but nice and I can personally vouch for the cookie dough with ice cream. Mum and I wanted the same but different flavours so ordered two but the waitress advised cheaper to buy a foot long and have each end different. Didn't realise that was an option so was grateful to her for pointing it out.

As it was getting late we decided to get the girls ready for bed before we left and I was again surprised by the clean and bright facilities and the space in the baby change area. Clean toilets I think are always a good sign!!

Overall I was really impressed and would certainly visit there again if we are in Oxford looking for a place for dinner.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Called in one evening whilst working in Oxford. Friendly, attentive staff. Tasty freshly made pizza. Got a bit noisy as families called in after going to St Giles Fair.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The free salads bar is absolutely great. The all salads are fresh and tasty. The margarita pizza was delicious. The service is great and the place is very nice.