“Good gluten free pizza”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #345 of 647 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Oxford High Street Hut is the perfect place to take some time out and relax with some mouthwatering food. If you're making a day of it, there are many main tourist attractions in the vicinity, and for ease of access, a park and ride facility is close by too. Our restaurant caters for groups of up to 70 people, and kids' parties are catered for at weekends, from 10.30am till 12.00pm.
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our second day of holidays, had good luck at the Harlow one so we thought we would try this one. Gluten free pizza was as good as the previous one + the salad bar. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was in the basement, but the food & the service was good.

Would go again

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had been to the cinema nearby and hadn't been to Pizza Hut for some time. As it was the beginning of rush hour we thought we'd have a meal and then return home. We entered at about the time of the end of the Happy Hour and were given this menu as well as the full one.
Our waiter made us very welcome and gave us time to consider our options. We decided to try the Happy Hour menu. We had a pizza, garlic bread, salad from the salad bar and a Pepsi all for the price of £12 for two. We couldn't get a better bargain and our waiter well deserved a tip, I think it was Luke. The food was brought quickly soon after we had chosen our salad options and was piping hot and tasty. The toilets were clean and one couldn't fault the service. We certainly won't wait so long to return!

1  Thank rondonel
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very good offer with many kinds of discounts. Very well especially lunch happy hours which we use all the time.
Especially impressed by the best available service provided by waiter Luke form pizza hut nearby Glouchester green station. He has perfect recomendations, all the time good mod and is as helpfull as nobody else. Just because of him is Pizza hut our popular restaurant. here you can see how much is important very nice service.
Thank you very much Luke!
I am sure we will visit this restaurant soon again

2  Thank Jena555
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We popped in here to have a quick pizza. The waiter was very helpful and effecient. I think his name was Luke. We had a table by the window, away from the kids party!
We hadn't been to a Pizza Hut for years, so were very pleased with the prompt good service.

1  Thank holidaymonkey1
Reviewed May 7, 2013

While visiting Oxford during the long weekend, we dropped into "Pizza Hut". It was almost lunch time, so got a table for 2 without waiting in a queue. Unfortunately, the waitress messed up the order, so they brought a vegetarian pizza instead of the one I ordered. They said they will exchange it for the right one in a few minutes. My second half has finished his pizza while I was sitting hungry for another hour, chasing the waiting staff to bring my order.
There was a huge group of people sitting next to us, who came later and got their order much faster.
In the end, I got my pizza, however, it wasn't the one I ordered again. This time I didn't say anything as by that time I was really hungry.
Unfortunately, I believe it's what you call bad service and no communication between the kitchen and waiting staff.

1  Thank Darita_Lo