“Hands down the best breakfast I've ever had”
Review of Organic Deli Cafe

Organic Deli Cafe
Ranked #84 of 635 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Delicatessen, British, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Organic Deli Cafe has loyally contributed to the Oxfordshire health food scene for five years. Comprised of a multi-floored restaurant and market in Friars Entry and a local organic convenience store on the Botley Road, the Organic Deli Cafe provides an excellent experience with the finest quality ingredients. The Deli stands ready to accommodate particular dietary needs; gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan diners will find it easy to discover food that’s right for them. The Deli is particularly proud of its bespoke indoor and outdoor catering services.
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Hands down the best breakfast I've ever had”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Freshly baked gluten free bread accompanied my eggs benedict, freshly squeezed orange juice, a brilliant brew and service with a smile. Will definitely be returning after telling everone about this gem of a cafe.

2 Thank mudonthetyres

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Must go”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Great local food. I am veg and my friends are meat eaters. . Everyone found something so wonderfully surprising here. So good , and made with real attetion to Ingredients.

1 Thank jrsplorer
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic local character and caters for Vegans!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

It's hard to find places that will cater for Vegan, Gluten-Free eaters, but the Organic Deli Cafe in Oxford provided this with ease - and wonderfully tasty food too! The Cafe has such a warm, homely feeling and is very close to the centre of town, so perfect for brunch or lunch before a day looking at the Oxford sites.

2 Thank James A
Houston, Texas
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find this lovely little cafe tucked back in an alley in Oxford. It had a nice variety of organic foods (meats, vegetarian and vegan) and the staff were very friendly.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank heyjudej
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great for multiple food allergies!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I eat here regularly and I'm never disappointed. I am gluten and lactose intolerant as well as being allergic to chocolate, caffeine and a few other bits and pieces. Never a problem. And from the first time I came here I have never been made to feel awkward. There is always cake for me (the carrot cake being my absolute favourite) and plenty of caffeine free tea and coffee (with a great selection of milk alternatives for my latte).
Service is always really friendly even though they are often rushed off their feet (always a good sign I feel!) The hot food is excellent and the owner accommodating when it comes to altering things to suit my list of allergies. Plus he usually remembers most of the things I can't eat, so can make suggestions when I can't make up my mind. I think that the prices are great, since all the food is organic, locally sourced and freshly cooked. Can't think of a negative thing to say about this place - I will continue to come back time and time again.

1 Thank Stephanie20091973