“A little allergy friendly gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Organic Deli Cafe

Organic Deli Cafe
Ranked #81 of 625 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Organic Deli Cafe has loyally contributed to the Oxfordshire health food scene for five years. Comprised of a multi-floored restaurant and market in Friars Entry and a local organic convenience store on the Botley Road, the Organic Deli Cafe provides an excellent experience with the finest quality ingredients. The Deli stands ready to accommodate particular dietary needs; gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan diners will find it easy to discover food that’s right for them. The Deli is particularly proud of its bespoke indoor and outdoor catering services.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A little allergy friendly gem!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the cafe twice over the past few weeks. I am coeliac and find it incredibly difficult to find somewhere for lunch.
The first time me and my mum went, I was so excited after reading the reviews about the bread that I could actually have a sandwich!!
Unfortunately it was a late lunch by the time we got there and they had sold out completely of gluten free bread!!!! However they were extremely accommodating and understood that I didn't want to have salad or jacket potato as this is my usual go to at a normal cafe. So he very kindly made me a huge gluten free savoury pancake wrap with chicken, pesto, sundried tomato and a side salad. My mum had the fried hallumi jacket potato and both were amazing! We then picked some cake to take home as we were too full to have it there. We had the sticky toffee, carrot cake & lemon and mashed potato cake. We ate them later with a cuppa and they were all amazing!! I had a very happy belly!!!
The week later I took my whole family and I got to have a sandwich! It was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone with allergies or intolerances. Thankyou very much! :-)

1 Thank abi_16

London
“So accommodating!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Myself and 11 other girls came here on saturday for lunch for a hen do. I had emailed before hand and managed to book the upstairs room for our exclusive use.

It was fab as we were allowed to bring our own alcohol and be noisy without worrying about other diners.

The manager was really friendly and the food was absolutely delicious! Such a great variety as we had a few girls with food allergies.

Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank AlysLondon
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Tasty food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Popped in for lunch and enjoyed some great home cooked food. Located down an alley close to the Cornmarket and the Ashmolean, this small cafe is worth seeking out.

1 Thank 1963biffo
Middle England
“Excellent and ethical!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Four of us stopped by and had a great breakfast. The veggie breakfast was fresh and filling (and came with a jacket spud) and the carrot cake ( yep my breakfast) was amazing - gluten free but tasted fantastic. Would highly recommend making the effort to search out this wonderful little deli.

1 Thank QueenieRoadie
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Oxford's Jewel”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place serves great healthy food and is nicely tucked away from the tourists. An excellent place to eat for people with dietary restrictions.