“I love supporting Organic restaurants, especially if they are good and this one is great!”
Review of Organic Deli Cafe

Organic Deli Cafe
Ranked #86 of 680 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Delicatessen, British, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Organic Deli Cafe has loyally contributed to the Oxfordshire health food scene for eight years. Comprised of a multi-floored restaurant and market in Friars Entry and a local organic convenience store on the Botley Road, the Organic Deli Cafe provides an excellent experience with the finest quality ingredients. The Deli stands ready to accommodate particular dietary needs; gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan diners will find it easy to discover food that’s right for them. The Deli is particularly proud of its bespoke indoor and outdoor catering services.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This small deli offers some terrific meals. The menu is very ecclectic, the portions are generous and very reasonably priced. Try the Greek platter for a taste treat or any of the baked potato, salad or egg dishes. We sampled something different each time and everything was excellent. The restaurant is popular with a wide cross-section of people and of course, also with Oxford University students who obviously appreciate the good value. We were so impressed with the quality of the meals, we ate here four times in our three day stay in Oxford.

2  Thank KJ_in_the_sand

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went for brunch on a Saturday with 2 friends. On arrival there were 2 people working behind the counter whilst 1 more was busy with a large order of sandwiches for a catering event. We ordered 3 smoothies, salmon and eggs, eggs benedict and eggs and chorizo sausage. Upstairs was a family group each having a drink and croissants. So not overly busy or complicated orders. 1 hour later the food arrived, followed, very slowly, by one smoothie and 10mins later by another. The third smoothie did not arrive by the time we finished out meal so we went downstairs to pay when they gave us the third drink to take away. The food itself was great and the deli looked well stocked with lots of nice goodies, however the service really let it down.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My partner and I had a fantastic meal at the Organic Deli Cafe. The location is very handy, tucked away down a little street in the middle of town. The shop has a great range of fresh, organic produce and specialty teas. Service at the counter was friendly.
The menu was really impressive. There is a great range on the menu; tasty salads, sandiwches, great looking tarts and all day breakfasts. I can thoroughly recommend the "Croque Tartiflette" and the grilled haloumi chese salad with pesto and roasted vegetables. Both dishes were absolutley delicious and the ingredients tasted homemade and so fresh. The portions are very generous and the cake we took home was also very tasty.
I will definitely visit here again, hopefully many times. I'm really looking forward to a takeaway for a picnic on a nice day!
The only things that stopped me giving the Organic Deli Cafe 5 stars was that I didn't love the decor of the upstairs seating, it felt a little down beat, and whilst the prices of the main dishes was quite reasonable, the cakes were pretty pricey (but very tasty).
I urge you to check this place out!!

1  Thank SG1983
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had breakfast in this cafe today. I arrived just as they were proudly setting out a fresh delivery of organic fruit and beautiful-looking fresh-baked breads. This is a great place for breakfast - I ordered a porridge with fruit and it was a huge portion with a charming wooden spoon, honey on the side, and a large bowl side serving of freshly cut apple, blueberries, and strawberries. This is a great cafe for those looking for people who care about their food!

1  Thank AandM2008
Reviewed June 12, 2013

thank you - - for working with us at short notice to put together some delicious catering for our wedding and for delivering it efficiently and with no fuss. As soon as you were on board we knew we could relax.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank RGNT