“food for our wedding”

Organic Deli Cafe
Ranked #74 of 625 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Organic Deli Cafe has loyally contributed to the Oxfordshire health food scene for five years. Comprised of a multi-floored restaurant and market in Friars Entry and a local organic convenience store on the Botley Road, the Organic Deli Cafe provides an excellent experience with the finest quality ingredients. The Deli stands ready to accommodate particular dietary needs; gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan diners will find it easy to discover food that’s right for them. The Deli is particularly proud of its bespoke indoor and outdoor catering services.
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food for our wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

thank you - - for working with us at short notice to put together some delicious catering for our wedding and for delivering it efficiently and with no fuss. As soon as you were on board we knew we could relax.

• Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank RGNT

London, Canada
“Perfect for Veggies and Meat eaters alike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

My friend and I decided to try theis restaurant simply because we were passing it. It turned out to be one of the best meals of our trip! The prices were excellent and the portions huge! My friend is vegetarian and lactose intolerant. They were easily able to accomidate her limitations as they serve many vegan and vegetarian meals. As a meat eater myself, I was pleasntly suprised that there was also no shortage of meals containing meat! Often it is hard to find one where the other is present. The food was absolutely superb and the service was great. I would love to be able to go back!

2 Thank Elizabeth W
“Lovely Food and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I specifically sought out this Deli as my husband is Gluten Intolerant.As you enter the Deli you are met by so much choice and all the food looks delicious.
We were greeted by Trevor, the owner and he explained what would be suitable for my husband to eat and although they didn't have Gluten Free wraps he would be more than happy to make one for him.
We took a seat upstairs in the cozy dining area and within 10 minutes we were presented with the most gorgeous lunch. I had mine stuffed with cheese,sun dried tomatoes and basil and my husband with chicken,pesto and numerous other fillings. The staff were very friendly and when we went to leave Trevor even gave us the recipe so we could make our own wraps at home.What a lovely place and such good value for money.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Orpingto
Alamo, California
“Great cafe - gluten free too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I happened upon this cafe on trip advisor, and since I'm gluten free, I thought I'd give it a try since my family and I were on vacation in the area. We went for breakfast and it was great! I had the gluten free pancake with greek yogurt and fruit, which was wonderful, especially since finding a place that serves gluten free breakfast is never easy! My family loved their breakfasts too, and the owner was very nice and when we asked to buy a gluten free loaf of bread, we even got one fresh out of the oven! Definitely a great place for those with allergies and anyone in general!

1 Thank mnels0n
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Outside catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ordered a buffet of sandwiches and cakes from them for a reception. The food was delivered well before the start of the event, leaving plenty of time for setting everything up - something they took care of entirely. The quiche and sandwiches were fantastic and the home made bread received praise from all. You could see that everything was prepared with love and care, and from fresh ingredients, too. Would definitely use them again for similar events.