“Visit and try. x”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Every one's Favourite. South Indian Food
Reviewed November 5, 2013

These people serve hot stuff. Endophines your thing? your thing is here. ingredible value with ........ try it and love.
Re opened tonight.whopeee! Finishing touches in process on refit but yes the food is fine very fine.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Seems to have closed down, gone out of business

Very sad as it was my favorite! Very good food at reasonable price

1  Thank rod_campbell
Dosa P, Manager at Dosa Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Hi

Thanks for your review. Hopefully, We open next Monday. Please Visit. .

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family moved up to Oxford from South London where we had been treated to a fantastic range of Pakistani, Punjabi and South Indian restaurants. Moving to Oxford has been great but south asian food here is just not in the same league...nice but lacking flavour and authenticity. Dosa Park has been a real find however. Yes the exterior and interior are unprepossessing....it looks like a fried chicken hut. But the food....both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are superb, in my view only matched by Mirch Masala in South London. The chicken curry and veg biryani are just delicious. Our family is mainly from the Indian subcontinent, and we ordered a massive takeout at a recent gathering. All thought the food excellent. Even the surroundings have a charm in this context..but I understand they are refurbishing so this too should improve!

1  Thank 211ASF
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After long time had a wonderful indian food. Thanks for every one who explained me about each and every indian dish.

I had dosa and biryani which is amazing and I bought 3 more take away for my family. I will give good feed back about dosa park to my friends.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ordered a takeaway veg biryani, dosa and vada sambar after reading good reviews of vegetarian food. Veg biryani looked half eaten and smelled bad, Chutneys and sambar were spilled in a very soggy paper bag which was stinking by the time the food was delivered. When I called and complained, only two chutneys were sent which I returned with the half portion biryani and soggy bag.

2  Thank foodie186361
Dosa P, Manager at Dosa Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hi

First of all sorry for the food from dosapark. you said, you have taken delivery. We do not know how much time you left outside, because of hot whether may be soggy both vada and dosa. And more over we are not advice to take the dosa takeaway. Definitely, It will be soggy. Anyway sorry for that.