“Great Italian and great service”
Review of Mamma Mia Jericho

Mamma Mia Jericho
Reserve with OpenTable
Mamma Mia Jericho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 650 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: More than 30 years of perfect, hand made, fresh pizza!!
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Having read reviews on tripadvisor we thought we'd give mammamia's a go. We were definitely not disappointed. The sharing platter was really tasty followed by the mamma Mia pizza and carbonara. Both were superb , really tasty and great examples of Italian food. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Mamma Mia's is always a good place to get a nice pizza or pasta dish. The good is very good quality and I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The restaurant was clean and well maintained, inside and out. All empty tables were neatly set, ready for customers and we were greeted with a smile as soon as we entered the restaurant by a male member of staff who asked us where we would like to sit. He showed us to a table and lay the menus on the table. He showed us the card on the table advertising the Monday night special which offered a complimentary half bottle of wine. He came back to us after three minutes and asked if we were ready to order, He took our food and drinks order and was able to answer my question with no problems. However, he did not offer any side orders or starters.

A sticker and colouring book with crayons were given to my daughter, which she was very happy about!

Our drinks were delivered within 8 minutes and the food arrived another 8 minutes after that. All mains tasted great. The portion sizes were generous and the flavours really came through. The desserts were also very goo.d The profiteroles were a very generous size and presented well, as was the tiramisu. The ice cream cone kept my daughter quiet and happy!

The ladies toilets were clean, well stocked and well maintained.

We were given a friendly farewell by the members of staff we walked past, as we left the restaurant. Overall, I would visit Mamma Mia in Jericho again as the food was delicious and staff friendly and hospitable.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

great food, great service, lovely atmosphere and not that expensive could not find any thing wrong
will definitely go back there

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been going to mumma Mia in summertown since I was very young and now go to the Jericho one as I live closer to it and never can I fault it with the absolutely amazing pizzas (best I've ever had) the friendly staff and the great service and always has a vibrant atmosphere. Honestly though, the food is what makes this place...the American hot with the cheesy garlic bread to start yum! Defo gotta give it a try if you haven't yet.