Footprints Tours Oxford

Oxford Bike Tour
10 Reviews
from $31.73
3,058 results
All reviews free tour two hours walking tour great tour free hour paid tour hour tour hour walk entertaining tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts his knowledge great stories great introduction harry potter broad street private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2011

The tour was cool. We ran into the group and just tagged along... ended up staying til the end. For just a tip amount, it was exactly the overview I wanted...

Reviewed October 8, 2011

I really enjoyed this walking tour, made even more interesting and fun by our enthusiastic guide, Fred. We hit many interesting spots and got a great sense of the University and town. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I went to visit my sister in Oxford and, only having a couple of days in the city, we went on a Footprints together to learn a little about the place in a couple of hours. I couldn't have imagined how much was in store for us - our guide Tom crammed so much information and entertainment into 2 hours, it was just great! I never would have seen so much, or learnt so many interesting stories about the history of Oxford, it I hadn't gone on this tour. Whether you are in Oxford for a day, a week or a year you MUST go on this tour. Tom was an entertaining, energetic and enthusiastic guide - a true local who loves his town. Most highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We really enjoyed the ale tour we recently went on with Fred. He was very knowledgeable but always kept things fun and entertaining. The three pubs he selected were full of character and history and the ales were very nice. We particularly enjoyed hearing some of the lesser known stories about Oxford.

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed September 26, 2011

friendly staff and good knowledge of oxford history make this oxford tour a very good experience. all the best for this young company