“A real hidden gem”
Review of Blenheim Edge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oxford
Blenheim Edge
Ranked #34 of 85 Oxford B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We stayed at Blenheim Edge Guest house whilst visiting friends in Oxford. We had a lovely stay and will definitely be staying there again.

We were met by the owners when we arrived who were both very polite and helpful and ensured we felt relaxed and welcomed. We had the only non-ensuite room at the Guest house, this was more than made up for by the size and quality of the bathroom we had exclusive access to just across the hall. The bathroom which was possibly the biggest I have ever seen had a huge jacuzzi style bath and a lovely walk in shower. it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable.

The room was warm, clean, comfortable and very homely. The whole place looks as though it has been recently decorated and is very smart indeed.

We had a very comfortable nights sleep and both enjoyed a lovely cooked breakfast in the morning.

It is close enough to oxford to pop in and out easily. It has two excellent pubs in walking distance and has a quiet countryside feel to it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed at Blenheim Edge at least once a month over the course of 10 months. I wish I was still going there now! Simon and Tanya are fabulous. They are so welcoming, nothing's too much trouble.

The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean and the bathrooms are equipped with lovely powerful showers. And if you're not going out for the evening there's a library of DVD's you can borrow; a nice added touch to enhance your stay.

When it comes to breakfast these guys really know how to make it a meal fit for royalty! A great choice and always wonderfully cooked just to your liking.

If you ever need to stay in the Oxford area you'll thank your lucky stars if you stay here!

Room Tip: They're all beautiful so take your pick.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Our Saturday night stay was brilliant, a great nights sleep in immaculate room with such comfortable bed/duvet/pillows ! Highly recommend you choose the Full English breakfast - as went down a treat. Really friendly staff and would certainly recommend if wanting a top class bed and breakfast in an great location.

Room Tip: All good - Room 3 is at the back of house and has great views
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have at last found somewhere to stay near Oxford. Blenheim Edge is about 15 minutes out of Oxford near Woodstock. It is very nicely decorated, clean and has everything you need. Tanya and Simon are charming. I am a light sleeper and very fussy but the triple glazing on the side bedroom was fine. I would highly recommend this B and B.

Room Tip: Because I am such a light sleeper I would ask for the back room next time.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank loulou089
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stayed in a number of B&Bs during my recent business trip in England, and this one lived up to the fantastic reviews it has received. Simon and Tanya were the perfect hosts and made sure that I was comfortable. They were quite knowledgeable about local attractions and public transport. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tadoogie
Reviewed November 14, 2011

What a wonderful find- beautifully appointed room, fab breakfast, and Tanya and Simon make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Paddy the dog is a delight too! We have stayed at many B and B's and this rates as one of the best ever! Would certainly recommend to all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Travelling to Oxford on business, i was pleased to stay at this guesthouse. Two stays within a fortnight made my arduous work acceptable. Returning from a busy day to both the comforts of the guest house and the wonderful attention from Tanya and Simon made my trip to Oxford enjoyable. The rooms are excellently presented with additional items such as DVD player, free wifi, good toiletries, all great for the single traveller like me. The choice and attention to breakfast by Tanya was great and the couples eagerness to please was evident as I sat in their large lawned back garden with my laptop prior to my appointment but well after checking out time. They are a brilliant couple who are working extremely hard to go that extra mile to ensure they maintain a successful business and it works!! Will be back.

Room Tip: Rear rooms look out onto open fields and as side rooms, can be quieter than front which face busy ro...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business