“Just average”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were seated quite quickly given that restaurant was three quarter filled. We ordered five mains. Food came pretty fast but they got one order wrong. The correct one came in about 3 minutes. Pretty efficient. Staffs were quite friendly. Taste is just average.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Walked past it before saw it was always quite busy assumed that was a good thing
Staff were polite enough.
I ordered seafood hofin noddles. They were delivered fast enough, but apart from being slightly greasy they had absolutely NO FLAVOUR at all! I had to soak them in loads of Soy to give then any flavour at all!
Really NOT worth a visit.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very friendly staff.
When we asked for an ingredient (common to lots of other dishes on the menu) to be added to a dish we were advised that they were only allowed to remove ingredients from a dish, and not allowed to add anything.
We then left and went elsewhere.
I've given this a rating of two as the staff were very nice, but can't comment on the food.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had 3 different noodles and each noodles taste was very tasty. i had this noodle before as well so in know how is it but my sister is always fussy about food but here she also enjoyed her noodles.service was good. food was good.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Went yesterday after a pleasant family day out. Had a 2 and a half year old son with us as walked in. Arrived 1.15 half restaurant full. We were seated but at no point offered a highchair. Waited 20 minutes and fair amount of pestering for service. Orders taken and another 15 minute wait before my order arrived. Then partners rice dish arrived - however completely wrong order, mother in laws meal again wrong order - sweet and sour chicken instead of yellowbean prawn.. sent these back. 7 minutes passed, still no food for son, my food getting cold as didnt want to eat alone. Then starters arrive. My squid completely overcooked. Combo platter ok... another few minutes passed and then partners and mother in laws correct food arrived. Still no sons! Id have thought childrens meals would be somewhat of a priority... waitress asked how food was and I told her about thr squid being dreadful and that I didnt want a replacement. I didnt want to pay £5 for a mediocre excuse.. after meal no free drink/discount for mishaps. Only thing they did was take off the squid from bill. Not even given an apology. Was an absolute disgrace. Shame, standards keep slipping more and more and pricea keep rising without any quality increase.