“Delicious”

Ranked #44 of 101 Quick Bites in Oxford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2019

We love Nandos, food was great- service was quick. Tables were clean etc & kids had a lovely time. However, cashier could have been a little less bored.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (240)

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Lunchtime visit with family. Great quickly served food and very attentive service.
Simple as that.......

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

food is good, place is regular, but the attention needs to be improved, maybe have a better and friendly service

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019

This is a very poor Nandos, the worst I have been to. People probably don't look at reviews before they go to a Nandos but if I had looked at reviews for this one beforehand I would not have gone to this restaurant. From reading the reviews now it looks like the problems seem to be continuing for months without anything being done about them. As soon as you enter it is a freeforall, no-one really knows what's going on so you wait quite a while to get your name on the list. At least 30 people were waiting whilst there were about 4 or 5 tables free. So no allocation to tables, just a general malaise and apathy from the staff. So finally we got to sit down having placed our order. At least 45 minutes later, and having made a complaint about the service, the food is served ! I complained to someone who I presumed to be the Manager saying that prepared food was just sitting on the counter for 10/15 minutes without being served. He just had nothing to say. Overall poor management, poor service, general apathy on the part of the staff perhaps because not enough staff. Will never return to this Nandos but it will not put me off going to other Nandos restaurants because every other one has been fine.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Have being going to this nandos for 2 years weekly but they have had a turn over in staff in the last few months and the the very good service and food have gone down hill since. Myself and my brother visited this nandos as we normally do yesterday 14/05/2019 , while waiting on our order we had a coke cola that tasted like water and my brother informed the manager who said she would look at the machine , after 20 minutes and our food still hadn't arrived i asked the same manager again about the coke and she rudely said could you give me one second and i will look at the machine but she never did for the hour we where there.

The food arrived after 25 minutes minus the chips we ordered and the mash came about 10 minutes after and we had already started eaten most of our food when it did.We where offered no refund on the coke cola or late food. I would avoid this nandos not worth the money.

Date of visit: May 2019