“Amazing food... Need to be in a bigger premises!”
Review of Atomic Burger

Atomic Burger
Ranked #30 of 680 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pop culture children inspired by all things American... the best burgers and hot dawgs dude
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, atmosphere and decor the staff are very friendly and I always enjoy it there... Could do with being in a bigger venue and the service is dreadfully slow!!!
I would however highly recommended this restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good fresh food, lots of choice, cracking milkshakes and fun decor!
Deffo one to check out on Cowley Rd.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place is all about burgers, and they are really great: fresh, delicious, and lots of choice. The menu is an entertainment in itself, and the whole restaurant is themed around films and popular culture. It's good to sit outside if the weather is good, as the Cowley Road is always interesting. This a great venue for students or families.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

First time, and not the last. Great atmosphere, Great food and of course GREAT staff. This will not disappoint as such a great selection of burgers, topping and DESERTS.

1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Atomic Burger twice now and have thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. The decor inside is just brilliant especially their 'where's Wall-e' board which my children loved.

The food itself is great and there is an extensive menu to choose from. The sci-fries are particularly delicious! The first time I went we all had a different flavour milkshake and I tried the peanut butter one which was mind blowing! I tried to re-create it at home but it didn't taste quite the same.

The service is mediocre and it is a very laid back atmosphere which I liked but I felt like I had to pester the waiter a fair amount as first time the food was so slow coming out that my youngest daughter received her meal about 10 minutes later than everyone else which I wasn't that impressed with.

Two negatives for me are -
1. We ordered the marshmallow camp fire pudding where you can toast marshmallows at your table over an open flame but you don't get any toasting forks or normal forks they gave us STEAK KNIVES to stab the mallows with. Not sure that complies with health and safety standards!

2. The burger buns are just boring white flour baps which are very uninspiring. They should use glazed toasted buns it would make the taste and appearance a lot better.

That said, I would go back again but I think I'd probably try Atomic Pizza at the top of the same road firstly.

2  Thank Gemma T