“Yum yum”

Ranked #25 of 671 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pop culture children inspired by all things American... the best burgers and hot dawgs dude
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Amazing burgers! Had the Daisy Duke plus onion ring...onion rings were amazing. Sci fries are definitely worth a try. The burgers are the best we have had, lots of garlic. Lots of 80s memorabilia around, one for Star Wars fans like me. Staff are very friendly...not too friendly. Loved the idea of the Godzilla challenge, people having a go whilst we were there, they failed though! Definitely going back.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Amazing burgers and very good value for money! The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Definitely worth booking in advance!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

quirky and fun- if you love a burger then you will love this place - usually busy in the summer months outside seating at a premium inside seating snug but its a great place to hang out eat huge burgers and then go for a drink.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I consider myself a veteran of Atomic Burger. I've been more times than I can remember, and it's in my top 3 places I miss since leaving Oxford. Fantastic food, great music, chatty-but-not-overbearing staff and the food, did I mention the food? The Sci-Fries are the best thing to happen to potatoes since, sunday lunch. And the milkshakes- the only place in Oxford where you can get a proper American-style malt.

Absolutely brilliant all round.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

been here loads of times and I always love it. There is so much choice, and I prefer it to Byron in the centre of town.

Also- try the breakfast! The pancakes with maple syrup and bacon are so American but so good!

Staff are also always really nice.