Macdonald Randolph Hotel
Agoda.com
$344
$307
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$96
$79
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$83
PremierInn.com
$65
Travelodge
Middle Aston House(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$99
3,421 results
All reviewsmorse barashmolean museummolton brown toiletriesconcierge teamafternoon teadrawing roominspector morseturn down servicenespresso machineexecutive roombeautiful buildingspecial occasionbreakfast servicerestaurant staffcentral locationcar parkingcooked breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2009

We stayed for 1 night at the hotel in January 2009. On arrival our car was parked for us (there is a £25 parking charge - slightly overcharged I felt) and as the reception staff were busy we were offered a seat in the bar and a complimentary drink. Friends who we were meeting also were offered the complimentary drink until we were able to check in.

The bar staff and reception and concierge were all very helpful and polite.

We were eating out at Le Manoir so didnt experience dinner. On returning to the hotel that evening the bar was closed as the bar staff had gone home. We couldnt have a nightcap as no-one else was qualified to serve us - this was quite disappointing.

Breakfast was ok. Plenty of buffet choice but not so good at the cooking.

The room was very clean and bathroom was nice, plenty of hot water. The only downside was our room was near the air conditioning unit outside and very noisy all night - room number 155 so i would avoid this particular room - it overlooked the hotel carpark.

The concierge was very helpful when we asked about sightseeing.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2009

I was impressed from the moment I arrived . My car was looked after for me, Reception was very well organised.
The bar was friendly and had a warm atmosphere.
My room was spacious ,modern and clean. I was on the top floor and had a great view of the city.
The staff were all very attentive and friendly.
The Breakfast menu had lots to choose from and was served piping hot.
My Wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and we were very happy with our stay.

C S Bellaccomo
Bath.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2009

A colleague and I had a short stop over in Oxford and stayed here at the Randolph. We arrived in the evening and upon entering our room were greeted with a hand written card from the manager and chocolates on the pillow.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful, the ffod was superb and the beds very comfortable. I would gladly reccommend this hotel to any one looking for a grand stay in Oxford.
My only regret, it was a one night business stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 13, 2009

One mid week night break in December.

Location is fantastic and they have put together a good package if you can get a decent price. We booked via late rooms the wek before with great price including breakfast, crumpets (!) and a nightcap.

The hotel's decor exudes class - rooms are comfortable and whilst not ver large are very well presented. Service throughout was good without being overbearing.

Our other ercommendation would be the restauarnt Gee's where we had diner - fantastic food and a relaxed atmospheer...

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We got away for a couple of days just after Christmas with the aim to relax and see the sights of Oxford.
We could not have booked a better hotel. From the moment we arrived the staff could not do enough to help.
The room was fantastic and my wife was very impressed with the moulton Brown in the bathroom.
The returant was top class. We had dinner on the second night and service and quality could not have been better.
The hotel is located in the centre of Oxford so it was easy to explore.
We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)