“At last-authentic burritos in the UK!”
Review of Mission Burrito

Mission Burrito
Ranked #150 of 647 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We came across this place by accident looking for somewhere a bit different to eat. I've not seen a burrito place in the UK since I lived in Berkeley and always thought there was a gap in the market.

The food was great with a good choice of burritos and tacos, and authentic Mexican sodas. The staff were friendly too. The only thing I didn't like was that some fillings and a side of chips was charged as an extra-any place I've eaten in the US would include these in the cost of the burrito or taco.

All in all, I recommend Mission Burrito and certainly eat there again. I hope to see one open nearer to me!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Love this place. Really good food for a very good price and you are never disappointed. I really liked the new steak flavour as well.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Fantastic take-away Mexican food, almost as good as some of the Tex Mex I have had in the States. Very tasty, quick, and inexpensive. If I want a filling meal in a hurry, I will nearly always go to The Mission. Good selection of meats, sauces, and fillings. They have a small sit down area for gobbling down your food (but this is not a restaurant for lingering). Free Nachos to Oxford Union members. Also, one of the few places in Oxford to sell root beer. They have a second location in Oxford at 8 St Michael's Street. Love The Mission.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Very filling burritos, great choice of fillings and sauces I would eat one every day if I lived in town

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Visiting Oxford can be exhausting. There is so much to walk and explore. Mission Burrito is just the right place for a quick recharge.

Quick and friendly service. Tasty food.

And you are ready to move on....