“Absolutely my favourite in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Al-Andalus Tapas

Al-Andalus Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Al-Andalus Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 627 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oxford
“Absolutely my favourite in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've lived in Oxford for more than a year and this is the only place that never disappoints me.
Arroz negra, the black rice, is surprisingly authentic. Actually, better than the ones I had in Spain. The tapas are great too.

Order a pot of Sangria along with your tapas. It is great.

• Visited December 2012

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Our second visit and we only just got a reservation on the Saturday night by booking the previous day. It was packed out. Excellent food and service. We have recommended this restaurant to friends and will go again.

• Visited November 2012
Datchet, United Kingdom
“Ole'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great food and even better wine collection. The atmosphere is chilled and at the weekend you even get your very own flamenco dancers. Good people run the place so a win win!

Visited December 2011
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Good for ten people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had a great fixed-price £15.50 a head meal, plenty to eat, lots of variety and good for vegetarians too. With wine and coffees all round the total of £24 50 was astonishingly good value. Service was absolutely fine and patient with our annual need to catch up.

• Visited November 2012
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Tapas and Flamenco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have been here a few times, it's one of my favourite restaurants in Oxford. It is located on little Clarendon street so you could go for pre-dinner drinks at one of the cocktail bars, have dinner here and then head over to the ice cream bar opposite for dessert!

I celebrated my 30th birthday here and for £15 a head our party had so much food, it was excellent value for money, the vegetarians were also happy as there is a good range of tapas on offer. The staff were very attentive and the atmosphere is informal and lively, I loved the flamenco and can't recommend it enough.

Visited November 2012