“best indian restaurant”

Ranked #96 of 673 Restaurants in Oxford
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The best Indian food I have ever had. The service is great, the wine was exquisite. The prices are acceptable for the quality of food you receive. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is into Indian cuisine.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have always received good service at 4500. Food is generally good and plentiful for the price -- I always end up taking a couple of boxes away! It does suffer a bit from the classic British Curry Restaurant problem of many dishes sharing the same base sauces so some apparently different dishes end up tasting similar but the Indian restaurants that I have frequented that do not suffer from this problem are typically in another class and price bracket so you cannot complain. I have been a regular for years and expect to return on many more occasions in the future should the standards hold up.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Another excellent lunch time curry. Great choice and great value.

We have noticed that over the last 2 years that the choice is bring reduced . But overall great value for money

We will be back

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Top class restaurant with fantastic food great staff and lively atmosphere,
Our party of four adults visited this restaurant for a meal at 6.30 on a Thursday evening and I have to say everything about it was good, the food was so tasty, the house red wine was tremendous, the sweet was good and the staff were very helpful in every way,
We will Definitely visit this establishment on our next visit to Oxford.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had a wonderful chicken curry with a cumin and clove sauce - very subtle and very tasty. The Staff were very welcoming and the service was excellent. I shall certainly re-visit the next time i am in Oxford.