“Superb food, excellent service, really good value”

4500 Miles From Delhi
Ranked #92 of 686 Restaurants in Oxford
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

We arrived in a large group (pre-booked) and ordered the gourmet banquet at around £20 a head, There was a huge amount of food, well-presented and served hot. The Lamb Rogan Josh was especially good as was the garlic naan. Our waiter was extremely professional and set up some special dishes for one of us who was vegan. Good range of beer and wine. South African Pinotage really good - and a match for the curries!

Overall, first rate and highly recommended.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Went to Oxford for the weekend and this restaurant was recommended by every taxi driver/bar tender/ doorman and it did not dissappoint

Service was fast and good

Food was amazing best Indian I've had in a long time. 3 if us had chicken tikka masala and 1 had a tandoori prawn, the prawns were enormous and full of flavour.

Came to £80 for 4 which was very reasonable

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I really enjoyed the meal I had here last week. The staff were attentive and professional, the mixed sharing starter platter we had to begin with was excellent, and there had a nice upmarket feel to the place. Even the loos were clean and well presented!

I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My family doesn't tend to like Indian food, so this is actually the first solely Indian restaurant that I've been to. It was amazing, and quite good. I enjoyed it, although I cannot tell you what I ate! Whatever it was, was well presented and very tasty. For those lovers of Indian food ... it seemed as though everyone was enjoying what they ordered, The busyness of the restaurant speaks well for it, also. I would definitely go again, if I can persuade my family to accompany me!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The placed is very nice and very well furnished, modern style. The food does not need so many adjectives, is well done and well presented. The staff is always helpful.