“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Nearest Station: Oxford Rail Station
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the best pizza in Oxford! The staff are friendly and accommodating and the atmosphere is warm and relaxed. They offer an amazing selection of pizza toppings and the quality is second to none.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I'm not a great fan of pizza's, but I have to say that going to Fire & Stone is an experience, not rplecated by any of it's rivals like Pizza Express. The interior of the Oxford branch is avant garde, but it's the food that will really hit the spot. The food is always fresh & hot, and the staff are always polite. We went on a night out using a Tastecard, so it makes places like this even more value for money. Great night out fabulous food, well worth a night out.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

If I chose a pizza place to go to in Oxford out of the brands, it would be Fire and Stone. I do not dislike Ask, or Pizza Express, or Bella Italia, etc. but just because I really do like Fire and Stone.

I could describe about the good service, how the interior is an interesting design layout, and how I like the classy and yet not stuffy atmosphere the venue has but it is the pizzas we are here to discuss and they have two, not one, great strenghts. Firstly the pizza selection is different to what you will get in other pizza restaurants, with options such as british breakfast pizza next to asian hoy sin pizza. The difference is something I quite like. Secondly the pizzas are large, well cooked and delicious and alone could fill you up.

My complaint would have to be the desserts are pricy like all restaurants. So my solution? Come to Fire and Stone, enjoy one of their unique pizzas, and then go along to one of the G and D ice cream pallors and enjoy a refreshment. You won't be disappointed and the walk will free up room for dessert!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food is fresh and piping hot. The flavour is second to none.

Staff are very well trained and very polite and efficient at there job.

If you have a taste card then its 2 for 1 on all courses.

v well priced even without the taste card. when we visit family we will be going here again!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Really helpful, smiley and just the right level of attentiveness. Yummy pizzas too. We had one New York, one Marrakech and one San Sebastian - am going to go back!