Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,579 results
All reviews park and ride travel lodge small waitrose the holiday inn pear tree petrol station service area room was clean family room blenheim palace budget hotel per day convenient location reception staff city centre car parking the bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Travelodge, very welcoming staff. The bed was very comfortable and the shower good. It was quiet at the back but overlooked the bins. Car park £4 for 24hours Good location on outskirts of city, with Waitrose, Starbucks and KFC 2 mins walk. Overall very good experience.

Room tip: Around the back is quieter however I was overlooking the bins
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago, and were so impressed we had no hesitation in booking again. This time however was a totally different story.
The only thing now of a consistent high standard is the staff. I cannot praise the reception staff highly enough. Totally professional, friendly and welcoming. Nothing too much trouble.
The rest of the hotel sadly does not match up. Its looking shabby, grubby, and in our opinion, run down. The carpets are very worn and not clean, the paintwork throughout the hotel is dirty, chipped, marked etc.
We also believe it is being used as a bit of a homeless hostel.
We feel it should be closed, and totally refurbished before reopening.
We left you such a glowing review last time, it's so sad it's come down to this.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was in Oxford for 2 nights and booked Peartree Travelodge as a low price, budget chain. I was very impressed with everything about the hotel. It was clean, well equipped and fantastically located. I think the thing that stood out the most was the great service; every member of staff I encountered throughout my stay was happy, friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 14, 2020

A biggish Travelodge but far enough from traffic for a comfortable noise level.
Room was clean, tidy and everything was in working order.
Reception person on arrival was cheerful, friendly and generally excellent.
Wifi needs help!
Price for 3 adults in one room was very reasonable. (£32 to £55 approximately)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

When I am working away I tend to stay in travelodges as they usually good value for money. You know what you are getting. Having said that, this was my first time at Peartree. The entrance is spacious and the staff were very friendly. I ordered food on just eat and got delivered to the door. Room was clean and very quiet night. Only downside was £4 for parking. No big deal, just wasn't aware when I booked. Nevertheless definitely stay here again. Enjoy

Trip type: Traveled solo