“beer ok but just south american beer”
Review of Las Iguanas - Oxford - CLOSED

Las Iguanas - Oxford
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, South American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Although they only served beers which I have never heard of I still enjoyed the bar and the beer I was served

There are newer reviews for Las Iguanas - Oxford

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food was great. Our table ordered the nachos as an appetizer. Even though the portion sizes for the price are a bit small the food was delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Good food (although I've had better at the ones in London), good service and very nice atmosphere. They have a wide range of drinks which I really like.

1  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Dierdre is a saint! Phenomenal service throughout the meal. Good food and great happy hour drink specials. Would definitely come back just for the fish tacos alone.

4  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I went as part of a group to Las Iguanas in Oxford to take part in a Cocktail masterclass event in July 2014. The event was great, really fun! We had an introduction into the world of cocktails and then had the chance to make 2 ourselves that we chose from the Happy Hour menu. There was 9 of us in total and it was fun for all of us to experience making cocktails behind the bar with advice and instruction. The staff were lively and very helpful and made the evening really entertaining. We had a meal afterwards which was extremely good. I will definitely go again and recommend it to others.

4  Thank Lizzy_12314