TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been coming here many times and the food as always excellent food
The service is prompt,friendly staff and very good value of money
I always love the penne arabbiata
The best penne in the world
First class for pastas and pizza

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (410)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Really nice restaurant in the vicinity of Oxford Castle. Recommend the lasagna and the fish risotto.

Excellent service from start to finish, particular thanks to Raffa, top quality service throughout.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Had a great meal here on a Thursday evening with my wife and baby (meerkat meals). Outside seating in the warm evening, covered by a huge wisteria made a very pleasant atmosphere. Food was as you might expect from one of the big Italian chains, the service was excellent, staff came across genuine and friendly which made the meal very enjoyable. Many Thanks

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

It was my first time visiting this place, it’s near the Oxford Castle and the venue itself is lovely.

We’ve ordered a Margherita pizza (go for the one with the Burrata) and the Prawn Penne Pasta and both were amazing! I think that was the best pizza I’ve ever had and the price is super affordable as well.

For desserts we had the Chocolate Tart and the Dome Brownie and let me tell you something they were some picture worthy dishes and went straight in our Instagrams.

Now the service... It was the best service I’ve ever had in a restaurant, in the five years I’ve lived in Oxford! Lucyna was brilliant! From the very start she made us feel very welcomed and she had a lovely smile throughout the whole service! I really hope when I come back (And I will!) that she is there because she made our night go from good to perfect. :)

Reviewed September 9, 2019

The food was very nice and the bartender upon arrival was lovely. Unfortunately, after we had finished our meal my partner went up to politely ask for a doggy bag and in return receive a rude and sarcastic answer from the male bartender on shift. It's just unnecessary and I was very tempted to show him your website wherein it states that you do takeaway. I'm so sorry that we interrupted your flirting with the other female bartender to ask a simple question which required a simple polite answer. Coming from a fellow bartender.