“Prezzo - great as usual”
Review of Prezzo - Oxford

Prezzo - Oxford
Ranked #243 of 691 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Having eaten at many different branches of this reastaurant chain, this one is no exception. The food here is just as good as all the others. I had a Calzone as mains and Chocolate fudge cake for dessert and I couldn't find anything to fault - great food at a reasonable price. The staff were friendly and attentive and we were served quickly, especially since we visited on a busy Friday evening. We will continue to visit Prezzos in the knowledge that we can rely on them for good quality reasonably priced italian food.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I come here regularly. Its always very pleasant but after this time I have completely chance all my views!

It was a quiet lunch only one other table in the restaurant. The staff are always lovely however a man I've not seen before was in charge, mid 40's, bald and wore glasses. Ive never met anyone SO rude!
He was shouting across the restaurant! When he came to me to tell me they were out of a specific pasta he pointed right in my face and shouted "YOU" instead of polity approaching me. Singing very loud so customers could here his whining. Very unprofessional!!

If this man is the new manager it won't last a month! Rude, arrogant, impolite and definitely unprofessional there is no way this man could have ever had ANY hospitality experience. Just dreadful.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Although the food was ok there was nothing special ....difficult to mess up pasta. Little bit of attitude present, but the location is fantastic and it is probably really special as a destination in the warmer weather. Not cheap and very formulaic. Struggling to note anything memorable.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food as always in Prezzo v good and smallest restaurant so good atmosphere. Free wifi. .... However, v cold, I was sitting there with my coat on and staff didn't say anything. We eventually asked to move away from the window / draft and then I think they turned the air con down / heating up! Staff kept bringing our table other people's orders. Bags of rubbish in disabled bathroom.
Overall, I've been to better Prezzos!

1  Thank Markiandnikkit
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I took my mum and dad, my better half and our four children for a slightly early Mother's Day meal on sat 9th. Kids meal of garlic bread and either pizza or spag and meatballs went down very well. We shared baked mushrooms, crab cakes, and grilled goats cheese for starters. Mum had king prawn risotto and loved it, dad a tre gusti pizza, and both the better half and I had the pollo Gorgonzola which was fantastic. All in all very good!

1  Thank Stephen B