“I vomited”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I actually had a nice meal at prezzo. The restaurant is nice and the service was good. The food was actually quite tasty too. The only problem was that I had extremely painful stomach ache not 15 minutes after leaving the restaurant and was then violently sick. After being sick I felt totally fine and was able to fully enjoy the film I had gone to see after dinner, the expendables 2. This has lead me to conclude that it could only have been the prezzo calzone that made me ill, which is a shame really as I quite enjoyed eating it.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a really nice meal in this restaurant, although we had not booked they managed to find us a table. The food was very good and the staff were very attentive, it was also reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great service. Tasty food with plenty of choice. Nice location next to the castle. Good value for money.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Dinned here alone and was well looked after. Burger was excellent. Staff attentive. Right next to the Malmaison and a good voice for dinner.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

chain but nice staff location good value lunch nothing special but value for money child friendly avoid if you want a quite lunch