“Second experience was as fantastic as the first one!”
Review of Villa Marina

Villa Marina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went there for the first time with my colleagues and ended up almost licking my plate. The tomato dip was full of flavour. I, then, took my husband for dinner again few months later. I am a vegetarian and am always used to having only one options on the menu to pick from. But, for a change, I had a good number of options to choose from and I could try different foods during both the visits. It's a suitable atmosphere for going with friends, family or business.

3  Thank NewTraveller106

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've eaten here many times over the past 5 or 6 years and it has been perfect every time. the service is friendly and attentive and the food is exceptional. Very reasonably priced for what you get and the wine isn't too expensive either. Definitely worth a visit..

3  Thank Henleyeater
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here was nice but based on reviews I expected it to be amazing. The starters were impressive, I had goats cheese and asparagus and my husband had pasta. The mains were ok...nothing I couldn't have cooked myself. I had rack of lamb which I asked for medium...but it was well done. My husband had steak...which was nice. The sides...potatoes were ok but nothing particularly amazing. The service was excellent and the decor was beautiful. I would probably give this place another visit but it was quite expensive so it would need to be a special occasion.

2  Thank PaulaFletch
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I took my wife out as part of a Valentines meal at lunchtime. I had heard about Villa Marina and drive past most weeks, so the reviews were good and we went. It was a lovely experience to drift a little back in time, in some ways. They are quite an old fashioned Italian restaurant and it was a joy. Nothing was quick quick but slow slow or rather as quick as you, the customer, wanted to be. The food was excellent and the service was excellent with some nice little dialogue exchanges with the waiting staff! All in a friendly banter way to make you feel at ease and comfortable. I stuck to the specials board and my wife from the set menu. We both we very impressed and will return. The sweet trolley is typically old fashioned with the normal sweets but tasting superb. A very nice restaurant all round.

3  Thank gardaconvert
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A regular meeting place for my friend and when we want a great meal, good service and a relaxing time. The food was excellent, service prompt but not rushed. Desserts are getting disappointing as I think they one buy them in, but the portion sizes were huge.
Overall I will return again.

3  Thank Janew662