“Great place”

Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning English winery and brewery. Offering vineyard, winery and brewery tours with free tastings. There is also an on-site fantastic Bed & Breakfast.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

You have to go to this place if you like your wine and tipples,me and my partner stoped in the double on suiete very quiet and the best sleep on the very thick mattres .The tour was good and I never understood how much work was involved in a bottle of wine.Farmhouse breakfast did it for me thanks Donald and lucie 23/09/12 to24/09/12
Don't miss this gem of a place

Visited September 2012
2 Thank stuart d

Rochford, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Beer, bubbles and B&B”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I, like so many others below, were bought a wine tasting as a present. We decided to book the B&B and stay, as it was a good drive away.
The tour and tasting was very good both for information and taste. I bought a bottle of beer to have in the garden before we went to a local pub for dinner.
Lucie and Don were excellent hosts and could not do enough for us. We stayed in the vineyard view room, which was beautifully appointed and amazing views.
Breakfast the next morning really set us up for the day, well worth a return.
Pay this place a visit, you won't regret it.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Martin R
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Entertainment and tasting”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were given this tour as a present and chose this vineyard because of the reviews of Ricco. He did not disappoint. A warm welcome and a good cup of coffee and biscuit set us up as we waited for the rest of the tour party. The tour is short and covers the micro brewery, the grape crushing and bottling and a decent time tasting.

Ricco certainly does a great act and involves the tour, he is knowledgable, he exploded a few wine myths and kept us laughing. We tasted 2 white wines and a sparkling, a red, 2 beers, damson vodka, peach liqueur and a cream liqueur (like melted ice cream). The tour lasted about 2 hours, good timing for an excellent lunch in Turville.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I can't say enough positive feedback about the winery, tour and tastings. A beautiful place down the country lanes outside Henley. I thought the tour of the winery and micro brewery were fantastic, largely due to the host, Don, who really knows his stuff and importantly how to engage with his audience. Was so good that I offered to come and help out on harvest day! And the wine and beer were terrific. Wonderful to be able to support English wines, buy local from a place you have been to and therefore have a connection with, especially when the quality is this good.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Charlie V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable day”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The tour is excellent and Rico is very knowledgeable and answers all questions and the tasting at the end is great well worth it..