“Good as ever. Very accommodating”
Review of Cafe Le Raj

Cafe Le Raj
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We love Le Raj. The food is excellent, quick, and service is always very attentive. I don't like very hot spice, and they are willing to listen to your likes and dislikes and make something up to suit. Last time they did this, I had something really good, which I wouldn't have normally have chosen.

5  Thank GreatFind_Cotswolds
There are newer reviews for Cafe Le Raj

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is my local Indian Takeaway; and one of a few in the area. I would say it is the best one, with food being reasonably priced, delicious and service being very good. The food is decent sized portions, and not greasy like some Indian Takeaway food can be. I have eaten at a few highly rated Indian restuarants in Oxford, and would say that this little takeaway in Chipping Norton is as good as most of those!

4  Thank charlielouise23