“No food!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“No food!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I ordered a delivery for myself and a friend at 7.30pm. I tried to order through 'Just Eat' but was told they only deliver to NG10 through Just Eat despite delivering to NG9 on other orders for which you can only pay by cash! Confused .com.
When no food arrived i rang them after an hour and be told that a mistake had been made and our order had been cancelled!!
The lady asked me for the full order again and told me it would be another 45-50 minutes which would have been around 9.30. I decided to go and pick up the order saving myself from being starving hungry and 3 quid delivery charge- I only live 6 mins away by car. I asked for discount and waqs offered free prawn cracker which i already had in the bag! I asked again and was offered 70 pence discount!!!! I was so shocked at this and hungry that i paid minus the 70 pence.
When we opened the food the chicken satay had congealed sauce stuck to the lid and did not look nice at all.
Needless to say i will not be ordering again.

• Visited April 2014

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great value for money. Eat all you can menu. The drinks boost up the price. Great for family birthday meals.

Visited February 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Menu a liitle repetitive”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times because it is fairly local to us. Food is generally OK but the buffet menu seems a tad repetitive though. The Peking Duck starter is really good however.
Service is attentive.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Ghastly Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was my first experience in a "Buffet Restaurant" and it proves the old adage "Quality over Quantity" because although this was an eat all you want buffet the quality of the food was dire, in fact if BP wanted to seek new oil reserves they need look no further than the dishes on offer at the Jasmine Garden which were swimming in grease and oil...

I will allow that we entered the place at the end of their day but to find only two other customers in their 100 seat restaurant was like wandering into a ghost town and the atmosphere reminded me of one of those Western Movies where a stranger wanders into town into the town saloon and everybody stops doing whatever they are doing to stare in a malevolent silence..

Throughout our meal a waitress stood over our table making us wonder if she was going to sit down with us, the sour look on her face told us differently however and although this was an eat all you want buffet restaurant she hovered over us taking away dishes even before we had finished them without even bothering to ask if we had finished...

If I ever find myself in the area again I think I would rather eat my own foot than go to eat there again....

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aelthric J
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“All you eat Buffett”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Haven't been here for over a year and wasn't disappointed.
Constantly topped up, friendly staff and good price (£10) all you can eat including duck.

• Visited June 2013