“Family Meal and drinks”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Was a very spaces car parking area on arrival with a large outside eating and drinking area at the front.
A well maintained building outside and in.
Served quality food and drinks with great prices/deals and very friendly staff throughout.
We went on a Friday to which they had a great band playing music in the background.
Would happily recommend..

1  Thank J8NN8

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were asked to order in 20 minutes of arriving because last orders was 20.00 .
The food prices were good but that is because it appears to be mass produced i.e frozen fish/chips etc but you get what you pay for.
Plenty of choice for drinks including some cask ales.
would i go back no.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We love the chesnut tree the staff are so friendly and the food is amazing and great value for money!!

1  Thank Gillyredwine
Reviewed July 30, 2013

please do not go to this public house, Went there with my brother who has sever down syndrome and when i asked for my order to be changed to a medium cooked steak ie with blood in the middle my once cook steak had gone from the plate and a new one in its its place. I challenged them about this and was refused a refund and also told that i was the the one in the wrong. I then said i was going to report them and almost lost my life to a mad man in a car who said next time i go in there he would sort me out like i was a pimped up drug dealer or something what a bad place BEWARE!!!

1  Thank Melvyn J
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We came here in a massive group so I knew service wouldn't be straight away however the service is terrible. Took over two hours to be severed main course. Not enough staff about two waiters. And the orders were wrong. Never going there again.

3  Thank filbertkate