“Best Pancakes in the Midlands?... definitely!”
Review of Jo's Pancake House

Jo's Pancake House
Ranked #287 of 1,537 Restaurants in Nottingham
Description: Hi Everybody We are closed from 24th of December till 8th of January. We wish you All, Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned from NYC and after trying various eateries for breakfast whilst in NYC.. none were better than this place for the fluffiness and great taste of Jo’s Pancakes- what a gem this place is. They have mastered the ingredients and style of their pancakes. I can honestly say that throughout my travels, these are probably the tastiest pancakes I have eaten anywhere in the world. . 5 stars from me.
(My poor photography skills really didn’t do the pancakes any justice )

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went on Sunday for brunch as fancied pancakes. After a Google and TripAdvisor search we drove to this little gem. Perfect greeting by the smiling lady behind the counter, ordered and paid for our bacon stacks.
The food came out pretty quick and was hot and a BIG portion.
The pancakes were amazing!!

Best brunch in a long time and fantastic value for money.
Cant wait to visit again!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Came in with my dad for a quick meal and ordered Blueberry Classic American pancakes and a gluten free breakfast; food was amazing and I unfortunately couldn't finish my pancakes (should have ordered a short stack), but they were so tasty. Would definitely visit again

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank aimeer558
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

I often bring guests to Jo's because the breakfasts are great value. This guest had been 2 years ago, and requested we return for Saturday breakfast.
We were not disappointed.
By 10a.m. there was a small queue for the door to open, and we were lucky to be third. We ordered breakfasts with tea and took our seats. By now the queue reached out the door!
Two teas arrived soon after, and we didn't have to wait long before our plates arrived, full with bacon, egg, sausage, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast. Delicious.
Total charge about £11, including the tea!
Nowhere else comes close on price.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank petemI7266SP
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Soooooooooo good. Tasty & fluffy & huge. The all day breakfast was massive and only 5.90 with free tea. Beware, the portions are very big. This has just become my favourite breakfast place

Date of visit: May 2019