“Everyone loves Denver Fries” 4 of 5 bubbles

Revolution Cornerhouse
Ranked #335 of 1,395 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Italian, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United Kingdom
“Everyone loves Denver Fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Visited a couple of times with my partner, she would go back every weekend just to have the Denver Fries (Chips topped with steak & cheese... they're amazing!) if she had it her way. I really want to go back for a coktail making party, they look like brilliant fun.

Always had good food and great cocktails, made even better with 15% off with a Gourmet Society card. It is a chain and It does get busy but that can only be a good thing, an empty bar/restaurant is usually a big no-go... especially in a city center.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Nottingham
“Best Sunday session bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

We go on a Sunday because it's quiet also half price everything is nice. Great service and nice food

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

food was good but music too loud when eating! not for families!

Visited April 2012
Stockport
“Give a wide berth”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Poor service, grumpy staff, dirty tables.
Would not recommend this establishment - no redeeming qualities at all

Visited March 2012
“Terrible, terrible, terrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

I am a very regular visitor to the Revoloution Bars in Manchester... Working right near three of them is wonderful. I have never received bad service atany of the 3 located in central Manchester,

However, the exact opposie scenario from Revoloution Nottingham.

Me and my boyfriend were visiting in early November to see a show at rock city (brilliant place!)... So we decided to have a cocktail at Revoloution as we would do so in Manchester.

It was too crowded, took FOREVER to get served for a drink and there wasn't even any room on tables/sides to place drinks on!

Then! When we tried to take our drinks outside we were VERY rudely told... In fact shouted at that we couldn't take our drinks outside (even though there was a roped off area with tables and chairs)... I wouldn't have minded if we were told politely.

So, as we wanted to leave... We stood NEAR the enterance... Well actually at the end of a rather long ramp several metres from the enterance finishing our drinks... We were then VERY rudely shouted at ... This time that we can't stand that close to the enterance with our drinks!! Pardon?

Rudest door staff I have EVER witnessed ... And I've seen a few in my time!

Safe to say, even if I returned to Nottingham... I would not return to the Revoloution Nottingham!