“Top of our list in Nottingham”

Iberico World Tapas Nottingham
Ranked #18 of 1,406 Restaurants in Nottingham
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Iberico world tapas brings together the rustic simplicity of Spanish tapas together with the refined ingredients of world cooking all presented to you in a stylish and intimate vaulted restaurant. Located in the heart of the Nottingham’s Lace Market, in the historic Galleries of Justice, the grade II listed building offers a great relaxed dining atmosphere with a cosmopolitan interior. Iberico Recently has been awarded Nottinghamshire's only Bib Gourmand in the Michelin Guide, recognising excellent food for a moderate price.
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Top of our list in Nottingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I can only echo what several have said before – this is a great place! My wife and I have only had lunch there so far (twice), and yes it is a little hard to find: it’s right alongside the Galleries of Justice Museum.
Entrance is down a short corridor, and you wonder what you are coming to. Answer: a delightfully arranged dining area and welcoming staff. The current offer of an £11.95 lunch (served from 12-2pm) is outstanding. Catalan bread, 2 tapas dishes per person and a dessert, which means that for 2 people you can have a very interesting selection of tapas. They are bigger than you think, and quite enough for lunch (for us, anyway). Wines are excellent, as is the espresso, and service is efficient and friendly. When you leave, the only thought is “when can we go back?”

• Visited September 2012

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great authentic tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Really good food and great atmosphere.
Great service! A little difficult to find in the Lace Market. Ask for directions when you book!

Visited September 2012
“A lunch time must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner went here for lunch earlier in the year, friends of mine spoke highly of the place and the fact that the lunch menu was good value for money. I booked a table the week before and was surprised on the day that we we're 2 of only 6 customers. The staff we're nice and we're happy to make recommendations on both food and wine. Maybe because there were so few customers but the all round service was very good. We ordered several plates of food as per the lunch time deal and a couple of extra plates, as well as 5 glasses of wine between us. The food was on the whole very good some plates could have been a bit warmer though. The wine was lovely and I can recommend the white Rioja. The bill came to just over £60 but I thought it was good value for what we ate and drunk. I'm sure we will visit again.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“The top in tapas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Returned once again to Iberico on a trip to see a show at Capital FM Arena. The food is just so amazing. We had limited time to eat but the staff were so accommodating and friendly. It is within 5 minutes walk of the Arena so is perfect for a pre-show light meal and priced reasonably for tapas. We just wish you would open up in Lincoln which is crying out for such a taste experience. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and the food and service is always excellent. I brought my "foodie" friend for lunch and she absolutely fell in love with the place.
I would highly recommend the inside out chicken wings and make sure you try one of their divine desserts. They also have a great wine selection.

• Visited August 2012