Review Highlights
Great cocktails (maybe a tad bit too sweet!)

I love the atmosphere of this place - they really put a lot of thought into the décor and crafting... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
jobettoli
via mobile
Birthday Treat

Visited twice in May once as a birthday treat and second time treating a friend from Belgium... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
Dave S
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
from $6.32
from $18.96
from $12.64
More Info
All reviews great cocktails dance floor table service fairy lights drinking cocktails parma violet excellent food and service during happy hour nice vibe student discount saturday night a great evening cake nottingham city centre menu toblerone dragon
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Called in for drinks on recommendation of a friend. Food being served to adjoining tables looked and smelled delicious. Cocktails were fab and great decor and vibe.

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

My fiend and went here for lunch. I have been wanting to go here for ages.
It’s beautiful inside, with delicious, fresh food. We also had alcohol free cocktails that were refreshing and exciting. I can’t wait to go again.

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Called on for cocktails - advertised happy hour, as it was Bank Holiday we thought we would ask if it still applies and was told, No,nothing else, no eye contact - incredibly rude. Beautiful place but so many other warm friendly places to drink in Nottingham so we left.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I had a 'papa nui' i think it was called? It looked fantastic, with a small moai statue made of white chocolate and matcha. But it just tasted of citrussy water.. When I had finished there were about 5 cubes of ice with a huge square decorative block of ice on top, so I probably got about 3 sips out of it. For £8 you're paying for the look of it essentially.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Food and drink was great, but part of the slats on our table had fallen off and the nails underneath ripped a friend’s jeans. This spoiled our visit. It was a shame because everything else was great. The staff didn’t seem the take the ripped jeans or pain she experienced in her leg as a result seriously at all :(