Review Highlights
Birthday Treat

Visited twice in May once as a birthday treat and second time treating a friend from Belgium... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dave S
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Love it!

Called in for drinks on recommendation of a friend. Food being served to adjoining tables looked... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jolW466LX
Farndon, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
from $6.48
More Info
from $12.96
More Info
All reviews great cocktails dance floor table service fairy lights drinking cocktails parma violet excellent food and service during happy hour nice vibe student discount saturday night a great evening cake nottingham city centre menu toblerone dragon
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

What a great place to start your night out. An underground basement bar and club with a tasty and original cocktail selection and a great vibe.

I also understand they do Vietnamese food but sadly haven’t had he opportunity to try this yet.

Would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Visited here for afternoon cocktails with my daughter. Nice decor and ambience. Staff very friendly and the girl on the bar making the cocktails was very, very good.
Good choice of cocktails and at reasonable prices (we were too early for happy hour). Will definitely be coming back when next in Nottingham.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019

I love Coco Tang. It's my fave place to go. I love the relaxed atmosphere, cool interior styling and informal dining. Having lived in Leeds/Manchester/London, I sometimes feel a bit saddened by Nottingham city centre and want to see it thrive in the same way as the other cities I've lived in. However, finding little gems like Coco Tang is so exciting. Nottingham should be so proud of this gorg eatery. I've been with my husband and also with my girlfriends. I love how you can simply turn up and I've never had trouble getting a table. Staff are so so helpful and the fresh, simple, quality street style food is divine. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

The woman waiting tables was absolutely rude and very fond of eyerolling. When asked for a table for five she said “there is no room for you down there”, turned around and rolled her eyes! Completely disgusting behaviour towards first time customers!

2  Thank Ellie T
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Having been turned away from a nearby empty tapas bar because they were too busy! We crossed over the lane and found this little gem and we are glad we did
Order at the bar and then food is brought to your table.
Lovely freshly cooked food sticky pork kebabs were particularly good as was the Asian salad
Glad we were turned away from our original choice