“Best Thai in Nottingham”
Review of Tarn Thai

Tarn Thai
Ranked #161 of 1,434 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tarn Thai Restaurant, is located in the heart of the city of Nottingham. Our modern 100 seat restaurant creates the finest Thai food, served to the highest standards in beautiful surroundings. The great atmosphere and ambiance is matched only by the tasty, fresh Thai dishes that our genuine Thai chefs prepare daily. The restaurant is conveniently located in NG1, and falls within the boundaries of Hockey / Lace Market / Creative Quarter area of Nottingham town centre. This section of the city has long been associated with its vibrant dining scene and nighttime economy. The restaurant itself is half way along George Street, directly opposite the Arts Theatre. With about 120 items on our main a la cart menu, you will be spoilt for choice and our professional waiting staff are happy to help you in your selection. If you have not visited before, why not try our set lunch deals that start from just £6.50. Its a great way to introduce yourself to Thai food and to see why Tarn Thai is so unique.
“Best Thai in Nottingham”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A quite lovely restaurant in Nottingham, with great food and decor. This is without doubt the best Thai restaurant in Nottingham in my opinion. Have been a number of times and the quality and presentation of the food has been to the the same high standards. My only minor criticism is that the service could be just a little better, but certainly nothing that would prevent me from returning.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chet1970

Gosforth, United Kingdom
“Smile, you are on camera!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a great restaurant, lovely atmosphere, attentive staff, extensive menu of good food.The place was busy for a Friday night without being packed, we turned up without a reservation at 6.30 and got seated no worries. What puzzled me was the number of cctv cameras dotted about the place! I counted at least 6 without really trying, maybe it is just the way things are in Nottingham?

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Dave T
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious and affordable, not to mention lovely decor!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

When I first stepped in to Tarn Thai, I thought it would be another typical fancy Thai restaurant that overcharges. I was entirely wrong.

First of all, I didn't believe how cheap the food was! I was completely fooled by its fancy interior. Ordered a lunch set including drinks for only £8! The portion was just right and not to mention, absolutely tasty.

Staff is also very friendly and I will definitely pay a second visit to this place!

• Visited March 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The BEST Thai restaurant I've ever been to!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the best Thai restaurant I've ever been to. The decor is beautiful, very comfortable chairs, lovely atmosphere and 10 out of 10 food. Can not fault at all. Would love to go every week if I could.

Visited March 2013
“Tasty”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch for the first time and where blown away. As soon as you walk in their is a great atmosphere and the interior is traditional Thai. The food is fantastic and the staff are very friendly, this is a must place to visit will be back again.