“Good for the brand”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've visited a few TGI's but this one ticks the boxes for the overall standard of the service, and the food delivery.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I haven't been to TGIs for a while and have been encourgaing my partner to try it as her favourite restaurant is Damons in Lincoln.
My partner had Shrimp and Ribs with JD Glaze whilst I had the full rack of ribs. Food arrived promptly and was absolutely delicious. Our cocktails were tasty and refreshing. Desert was enjoyable (Popcorn sundae and Chocolate Fudge Cake).
Overall an enjoyable experience, staff were attentive and friendly. Have I managed to convert her from Damons to TGIs? Not yet, but watch this space!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

food was good, also staff were friendly.they had a offer on for 2courses it was 9.99 and you did get a lot, the drinks were abit expensive.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The atmosphere is very good in there, the food is great. The only problem is the times we've been there we've had to wait ages to get served at the bar. They always seem to have only 1 person serving. One time I waited so long I took my own drink out my bag and drank it!! But thats the only negative

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We always get good service here - yes the place does get busy but they always do their best. Waiters/waitresses are only human. Jack Daniels sesame chicken strips the best thing on the menu! Also the fries are really good. Ice cream smoothies great, especially the Strawberry Shortcake and Banana Oreo one. They do a Monday-Thursday menu which saves you quite a lot of money. It is a bit expensive for what it is but the atmospheres always good. Nice to see the staff recognize you and your order (perhaps a little sad on our part but its nice)!

1  Thank ellie-goodacre