“Value for money.”

Nando's - Nottingham Cornerhouse
Ranked #311 of 1,351 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is not the sort of place we normally eat at but a friend recommend that we try it. It is certainly not haut cuisine, but on the other hand it is not a totally junk joint. We had the butterfly chicken with chips and garlic bread which just touched the spot in a day of shopping and certainly did not break the bank at £20 for two. The atmosphere is lively and the support from the staff - it is not waitered service - is good. The theme is totally chicken and heavily into spiced food and as such is spot on. It is certainly better than most fast food places and enjoys the support mainly of younger folk, of which we are not. Will go again in similar circumstances.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went to Nando's in Nottingham for the first time last week. Everyone has always gone on about how good it is, but I was a bit let down.
I was expecting something amazing...
But for the £10 I paid firslty the drink machine ran out and I had to wait twenty minutes to get the drink I wanted!
Secondly the food was just a bit boring! My chicken burger was so crusty I did not eat it and I wish i had gone to Maccies next door! There i could have had my chicken burger and diet coke for half the price in 5 minutes rather than thirty!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Basic poor quality food, chicken that probably had never seen the light of day! and a choice of spicy sauces (from a bottle), I so wish I had not bothered, if you want this kind of fast food go to KFC you will get a better deal!
Service was fine except you have to go up and order it yourself!! KFC style.
I

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The recipe and the franchise are simple; roast chicken with some spice.
For insight on how this can be *ucked up try here..

1  Thank GreedyDoctor
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having had a bad experience at a Nando's once before I said I wouldnt go back.
However, went for a working lunch with a colleague from work and it was OK.
My spicey chicken pitta was tastey and the corn on the cob accompaniment was good also

I just dont like the crouded and noisy self service format