“Perfect Place for 40th Birthday Celebrations”
Review of Bistro Live

Bistro Live
Ranked #24 of 1,263 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Leicester, Nottingham and Milton Keynes.A perfect venue if youre celebrating something like a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really!The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You dont have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Reviewed June 11, 2014

A group of 14 friends went to Bistro Live Nottingham on Saturday 7th June 2014 to celebrate a 40th Birthday. The staff were fantastic, always on call for drinks and assistance, taking photo's and making sure we were safe whilst dancing on the tables!! There was a variety of food, would recommend the Boozy Fruit starter and Fish Cakes for main. Some of the men in the party would have preferred a better meat starter and more meat options on mains. The three mini puddings were very tasty.

The DJ and Disco was excellent, the band were okay however the acoustics in the room were poor so we ended up singing along to all the songs (that was okay though!). The band's name was Anthem, they did play quite a mix but I particularly remember a number of tracks by Robbie Williams and Take That.

I would recommend it to a friend, next time I would like to be in the middle of the room, or away from the toilets because the corridor past our table was very busy all night!

Thanks to Sinead and the rest of Bistro Live's team for helping make it a fun night, and the member of staff who was game enough to dance with us on the chair's ..... we still can't believe we didn't win the quiz and the prize for the loudest table ;-)

Bistro L, Director of Sales at Bistro Live, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Hi Alex
Thank you so much for such a detailed review! Its always great to hear what we are doing right. Equally good to get some constructive feedback too. I actually agree that we need a more meatier dish on the main courses. It’s definitely something I will put to the chefs on our next menu meeting.

Yours is the second comment regarding Anthem on here and I have spoken to our Entertainment Manager already. They are normally a fantastic band who do a great range of songs. Maybe there was an issue with the sound that night. We are still looking in to it!

I will let Sinead know your comments and she will pass to her team. The staff look out for the reviews regularly so will be really pleased with your comments.

Thanks once again and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went to Bistro live for a hen party on the 6th of June 2014 and had an amazing night!! Food was great and served very quickly, the staff service was excellent, all of the waiters and waitresses were so helpful and very quick with all of our drinks orders:) Also came here for Xmas 2013 which was again a great night, would definitely recommend and will be booking my staff do for Xmas 2014!! :)

Hi Amy

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. Our Head Chef at Nottingham works really hard to deliver great food, and her kitchen is always busy with experimenting and menu tasting!
Our front of house staff at Nottingham are a credit to us really. They work so hard to not just ‘serve’ people, but to make sure they have a fantastic, unforgettable experience.

Let me know what date you would like to look at for your Christmas do. As you came last year you are entitled to some special offers… give me a call and I will let you know what your owed 

See you soon,

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

How anyone can say they didn't enjoy bistro live. It was amazing in every way I went for my hen party with my family and friends and I couldn't have picked anywhere better, it was exciting and so fun. The service was fantastic, the food was gorgeous and the entertainment was the best. I can't thank bistro live enough for what they have done. Will definitely be going again

Hi Ellis-Olivia

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased the staff made your hen night one to remember. I will make sure I let our staff know your comments. The kitchen love great feedback!

Let em know when you would like to come back for another night out and I will make sure you get the full VIP experience.

Good luck with the big day!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

What an absolute fab
Venue!! Was celebrating my hen night here on Saturday and loved every minute of it... Cudnt of asked for anymore... Staff were exceptionally great.. Thank you so much to all involved!!!

WOW WOW WOW
Thank you so much for a great review!
Hen nights are so important and im chuffed you had a great night!

I’ll let the staff know, they love it when they get told they’re exceptional 

Good luck with the wedding, and feel free to send us some photos!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

would definitely recommend it, everything was amazing from the food to the entertainment staff were very attentive will definitely book again.

Bistro L, Director of Sales at Bistro Live, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Hi Sara

Thanks for you review - really pleased you had a great time. This is our favourite menu at the minute and the office lot are always poking the noses in the kitchen!

Let us know when you fancy a return visit and I will sort something out for you ;-)