“Achieves it's aim”
Review of Bistro Live

Bistro Live
Ranked #18 of 1,423 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Leicester, Nottingham and Milton Keynes.A perfect venue if youre celebrating something like a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really!The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You dont have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Ironbridge, United Kingdom
“Achieves it's aim”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Bistro Live is an experience venue, it is specifically designed to create an atmosphere of organised fun.

Welcome is good, and service is speedy and good natured.

The food is fine, all edible, and again served fairly quickly. One of our party arrived late, and they kept his meal warm for him, and brought it out as soon as he arrived. In a room full of lively hens and birthday guests, this was an achievement.

This venue would not be somewhere I would attend again, but that is about my preferences, rather than anything that the venue did, or didn't do. This is the reason I have rated it highly, because it is exactly as the web site describes. If you are expecting a sophisticated dining experience (as some reviewers seem to), this is not the place for you. If you are expecting a slightly bizarre, but possibly enjoyable experience, this venue will meet your needs.

• Visited April 2013
Bistro L, Director of Sales at Bistro Live, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Good Morning!

Thanks for taking the time to review Bistro Live Nottingham and your good comments. We are a great venue for letting your hair down, having a good meal and a boogie on the dancefloor. I accept it's not for eveyone and certainly not a place where you can have an intimate fine dining experience - we do what we do and are quite good at it!

Thank you again!

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“great night....”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Myself and 5 friends visited bisto live notts due to tickets I won at a BHF fundraiser, A GREAT NIGHT WAS HAD BY ALL... fantastic food, entertainment was great and staff very friendly and helpful will definatly be back in the near future.....thanks for a great night bistro live notts.....

1 Thank Lesley M
Hi Lesley,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Im really please you had a great time. I hope lot's of money was raised for BHF - we like to help worthy causes raise funds where we can.

I will pass your comments onto the Nottingham team - they love hearing great things!

Don't hesitate to contact me when you want to come again, and we are taking bookings for Christmas already! We have a new Glitz and Glamour Theme, and you can get 25% off per person of you book before 30th June.

Thanks again!

“Brilliant Night!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I spent my hen night at Bistro Live, Nottingham and had a brilliant night!! There was 33 of us and the service was faultless. The 3 course meal was lovely and the complimentary cocktails were a lovely start to the night!! The music was just up my street and we loved dancing on the tables!! I will DEFINITELY be back soon!!!

Hi Hayley

I am really pleased you had a great hen night! Thank you for taking the time to send us a review - we really appreciate it.

Let me know when you fancy another visit (maybe drag the new hubby along!).

Have a lovely wedding,

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“fun night”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

fun night they do everything to make sure you have a good time even as far as preparing the tables for u to dance on, but the food served isnt the best.

Hi Amy

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Im glad you had a fun night out. I was a bit dissapointed to read that you thought the food was not the best. Would it be possible for me to give you a call so I can find out what you had?

Alternatively - here is our feedback link - could you put your thoughts down here for me? It's great to find out what went wrong so we can make sure it doesnt happen again!

Feel free to call me on 01162621212 or email me theresa@bistrolive.com.

Thank you Amy!

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Visited Leicester Bistro Live on Saturday 16th March.
It was a brilliant night out, I cannot fault a thing. The food was hot and tasty, we were served by friendly efficient staff, nothing was too much trouble, the live band Anthem were amazing and had everyone singing along and dancing on the tables, it was fantastic.
The seating arrangements were perfect and we recieved an excellent deal (Hotel and Bistro Live) for £50 pp. The Encore Hotel was just across the road and we had a great stay, everything was perfect from the rooms, service and delicious breakfast.
Thank you so much to Adam for arranging a perfect evening out. We definately will return with a larger party, I cannot wait!

HI There

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! Anthem is actually one of my personal favourites - they always manage to get everyone up and dancing.

The Leicester team will also be delighted to read your comments, especially Adam (the General Manager!)

I'll also pass your comments onto the chefs. Could we use your quote on our website/brochures?

Let me know when you fancy a return visit and I will personally sort it out for you.

Thanks again for your great comments,

theresa@bistrolive.com