“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here after a morning show at the arena with the children, we were delighted with the service and the food was beautiful, it was so fresh and the portion sizes were quite large. We have even joined their membership and received free children’s meals. Couldn’t fault anything, 5* lovely staff too. Thank you

Date of visit: September 2019
Marco C, General Manager at Piccolino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Ciao MrsJSG,

Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Piccolino Nottingham with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to all of us and I loved reading about your visit.
Looking forward to seeing you soon

Marco C

Write a reviewReviews (801)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For my last evening in Nottingham, I researched Italian restaurants, easily reachable on the NET Tram. I found Piccolino's conveniently situated near the Lace Market Tram Stop.
I dined on Granchio & Sirloin steak with a peppercorn sauce.
The Piccolino was busy for a Monday night, which made a good atmosphere.
Excellent service and well presented food

Hello beachcomber633,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and your food !

Looking forward to seeing you again when you will come back to Nottingham!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped in on a Monday night with no reservations but were welcomed and immediately seated at a table for two.

Bright, spacious, well furnished restaurant with a chilled out, authentic vibe.

Good wine list with some very good value wines by the glass and prompt, friendly service.

Bruschetta starter was packed full of flavour and perfectly seasoned. The real highlight was the gamberoni linguine which was quite possibly the best I had eaten outside of Italy. Super fresh, huge tasty king prawns, courgette and perfectly cooked linguine.

I could have easily eaten it again if the portion sizes had not been so generous!

Excellent value for money too!

Highly recommended!

Ciao Charlie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your amazing feedback about your recent visit!. I am glad that you enjoyed the bruschetta and the linguine, i am very happy you had a great experience and I will share your comments with the team.

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Kind regards
Marco C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been here for an early dinner with my friend, service was just ok, nobody double checked if our food was fine or anything! I had the prawns linguini, was an absolute joke!no taste at all! I found just 3 prawns and the taste was just horrible! I needed something so i called one of the team and he just ignored me ( so rude ) ! My friend too wasn't happy with her salad, used to be one of my favourite restaurants in Nottingham but i don't think ill come back ! What a shame!

Date of visit: September 2019
Marco C, General Manager at Piccolino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Laurenzrbu
Firstly, I would like thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Piccolino Nottingham. Our number one goal is to exceed guests expectations every time they visit our restaurants. Clearly on this occasion we have failed to meet our goal.

We would really appreciate it if you could contact our guest services department to discuss your visit with us in further detail to help us make any necessary improvements.

Our contact details are:

E: guestservices@individualrestaurants.com
T: 0161 5074373

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant has probably the best service I have experienced with food to match. Marco greeted us upon our arrival with a smile and handed us over to Luca who was simply excellent all night. Great steak, great antipasti, lovely atmosphere.

Ciao Honeymoontraveller,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your very nice feedback about your recent visit at Piccolino Nottingham! I am super glad that you had a great experience and I will share your comments with the Luca and the staff!
Looking forward to see you again

Kind regards