“The worse YoSushi I've been too”
Review of Yo! Sushi

Yo! Sushi
Order Online
Ranked #134 of 1,568 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a fan of Yo Sushi for a long time and go once a month, and as I travel the country a lot I have been to way to many to recall.

Unfortunatly Nottingham will be remembered for all the wrong reasons, the staff forgot our drink orders twice
We ordered from the menu and on 3 occasions had to chase foor orders, despite being there an hour the forgot 5 dishes and we had to leave and cancel the California rolls.
Only 1 member of staff was attentative, apart from her the rest were really disinterested not just in us but everyone.
They were too busy flirting with each other to appreciate that it's a work place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a reviewReviews (346)

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Love the food. Love the place. Love the service and the people who work there. The food is always at the best quality, and always fresh :)
My faves: blossom, dynamite, kickin salmon, ginza, yo fries, popcorn shrimp, prawn katsu curry

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I went with friends for an early dinner and loved the variety of vegan options there were! The staff were lovely, especially Erika who was very friendly and welcoming. The January 1/3 off coloured dishes and hot dishes is also an absolute steal!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Service was really poor from the waiting staff. Barely acknowledged when we walked in and the manageress just didn't seem to care. Forgot one of our dishes, didn't apologise. My daughter loves it here but this visit has put me off returning.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Visited today as a NYE treat for my daughter who loves Sushi. We booked a table so were seated straight away. The food was delicious. Great choice. The service on the other hand was so slow. Our help button didn’t work so I had to get a member of staff’s attention every time we wanted something but was made to feel like I was bothering them all the time. Not once did they check that our food was ok or if we needed anything else. They turned at least 10 walk ins away whilst we were there but I’m sure if the service would of been quicker many tables would of been freed up.

Date of visit: December 2019