“Top notch seafood”

Lobster Pot Nottingham
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Pot Nottingham is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,414 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Lobster Pot Nottingham is the original Lobster Pot opened in 2001. It is a family run business combining Thai cooking with Seafood classics.
London, United Kingdom
“Top notch seafood”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Attended a private function. Staff friendly and attentive. We were given a range of Asian style dishes to start with, which were all excellent. We were able to choose a main, I had steak which was cooked to perfection (pink in the middle). The homemade deserts here are 5*.. Especially the sticky toffee pudding .. Highly recommended! Will Definitely visit here again

• Polish first
“Truly fantastic.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited for my birthday, so pleased I decided to book this restaurant.

Four of us ate and all of us really enjoyed our meals. Well prepared and presented courses. All of us commented on how tasty our meals were. Even the none seafood eater said the steak was one of the best they'd had. Portion sizes prefect and really good value for money especially considering we had wine and aperitifs.

The staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive.

Definitely recommend this restaurant and will be finding a reason to return soon.

UK
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a massive fish lover but I went here with my boyfriend in early April. I think, even for non fish eaters, there's something for everyone one this menu. I had the tuna steak which wasn't the nicest I've ever had as it was thin and pretty tasteless. My boyfriend loved his whole crab though.

I couldn't fault the service but the toilets and overall presentation could do with an update.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A lovely, friendly little fish restaurant”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Fish lovers rightly go to this restaurant. It is quite cosey, provides a warm welcome and the meals are freshly prepared.

Visited October 2013
“Best seafood in Nottingham.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This restaurant is a little out of the way but well worth the extra effort as it offers a far superior quality of food to Loch Fyne IMHO.

The king prawn rice and scallops are amazing!

Will be visiting again soon!

• Visited February 2014