“Always worth repeat visits”

Royal Thai Restaurant
Ranked #221 of 1,412 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Always worth repeat visits”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We have been coming here for years with friends and family and have never had a bad experience. Lovely food- plenty of choice for vegetarians like us, lovely presentation and efficient, friendly service. We went for lunch yesterday and had the 2 course set menu- great value. We'll be back (again!) soon.

• Visited July 2014

North Yorkshire, England
“Nice food, "honest" service”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

It was a quiet Monday night at this place. The host was friendly, welcoming and helpful with queries. The food arrived quickly and was good quality and plentiful.
I felt moved to leave something for service and added that into the card reader when paying. Having said goodnight I set off back to my hotel only for the owner to come running after me, apologising for having overcharged me. I explained that I had added something for service and he relaxed visibly. What a nice man! After that I certainly will go back if in the area again - honesty is definitely the best policy.

Visited June 2014
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited with 7 friends fast friendly service. Very flexible with removing one of the ingrediants of the soup as requested. Reasonably priced We will return for sure.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The Royal Thai is worth visiting”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ate out here on the recommendation of Trip Advisor reviews, and weren't disappointed.
The food selection is good, the service excellent and they will cook the food just as you
like it. Portion sizes a bit big if anything!
We had a really great evening here and it was very friendly and with a good atmosphere-
well done the Royal Thai, we'll visit again when in Nottingham.

• Visited April 2014
Longford
“"Tasty, Friendly and Quick Service"”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Nice Food, Quirky Music, if you like it mild you should ask. All in all good experience would eat here again. Service with a smile.