“Delicous Tikka Salmon”
Review of MemSaab

MemSaab
Reserve with OpenTable
MemSaab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,263 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Winners of the Nottingham Post Best Indian Restaurant 2013 Overall City and County Award, Best Restaurant Runner-up in the Observer Food Monthly Awards 2011, 2012 and 2013 and recommended in the Michelin and Hardens Guides 2014, MemSaab continues to raise the standard of Indian fine dining whilst remaining accessible, affordable and most importantly enjoyable. Comfortably and stylishly designed, seating up to 200 with two private rooms. With it's Award winning chefs, extensive menu and impeccable service, MemSaab is the perfect host for A La Carte, private and corporate dining. The interior design combining traditional Indian craftsmanship and modern Indian art captures the essence of India whilst placing MemSaab firmly in the 21st century! "Exceptional Food and Service puts MemSaab amongst the top five curries in the Country" - The Observer Great Food Guide "Hailed as a 'Hot Indian' - the Sunday Telegraph
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here was fantastic, brilliant sea food and a lovely atmosphere. We didnt have a booking but were seated quickly, and the staff were lovely.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was in Nottingham for a corporate event with 30+ of my colleagues. I booked the Memsaab restaurant because it catered for large groups. We done away as a group every month, and needed a restaurant that could cope with our fickle demands, and the lack of attention people in large groups tend to pay when their food arrives!
The staff made us feel very welcome, and allowed us to have a drink at the bar whilst waiting for our group. The waiting staff were very good, the service was prompt and they were attentive. When glasses were getting low, they were proactive in asking if we needed more drinks.
We went for the first set menu, which had a wide variety of food, and was priced at a great rate considering the amount of food. When we had finished some of the meat curry dishes, they provided more without question or fuss.
If i am ever in Nottingham I'd definitely return, and would suggest it to anyone who likes curry in a warm, atmospheric modern restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great service on a very busy night in Nottingham - very good meal and great value too. Tables well spaced out, service quick, friendly and efficient, food really delicious, fresh and imaginative. Loved it!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been going here for years when I am down for the cricket.I was a little apprehensive when I was told that it was under new ownership.I need not have wooried,although it was not as full as normal.The food was excellent.I had some samosas and some crispy John Dory to start.For the main I had some beautiful spicy lamb,all washed down with a crisp Pinot Grigio.This is good quality
place with friendly service.
Be careful the glass doors are very clean and are easily missed!
I would recommend
Kendal mint

Reviewed July 15, 2013

You get what you pay for and this is an amazing restaurant in which I've never had anything other than a fantastic meal

Try and visit every time I'm in Nottingham and this didn't disappoint

Two of us had poppadoms and main meal with sides and a couple of drinks - the bill was approx £80 with tip; which for a curry is pretty steep but both of us were full and delighted with the quality of the food.

Will return next time we're in Nottingham