“Evening Pick me Up”

Ranked #20 of 1,421 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of Nottingham City Centre, Petit Paris is the perfect daytime or evening venue for good food, good wine and good company. A friendly and informal atmosphere compliments the authentic French cuisine. It is also within close walking distance of the Theatre Royal, Royal Concert Centre, Corner House Cinema and Trinity Square Car Park.We look forward to seeing you very soon!Restaurant Caters for:-A La Carte Dining - Lunch & Evening, Business Lunches, Home Cooked Food, House Wines & Licensed BarTraditional Food:-There is a daily specials board which compliments the fantastic variety of French and Italian dishes available. Including Pasta, Fish and the French Classics - Brioche, Coq Au Vin, Filet Mignon, Fruits De Mer and Moules Marineres. Mouth watering hand crafted desserts such as Creme Brulee, Tart Tatin, Caramel & Pear Bararois are a must! To view our latest menu - click here
“Evening Pick me Up”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went for a 2 course evening set menu after a rubbish day at work.
The service was attentive and helpful.
The choice of starters and mains was good and food tasted wonderful.
Beautifully presented and a delight to eat.
Tried the prosecco and peach schnapps which was wonderful with the meal.
Definately put a smile on my face

Visited February 2013

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This little family run restaurant is absolutely lovely, tucked away close to the Theatre Royal, Royal Concert Hall, and Cornerhouse entertainment complex right in the city centre. I took my wife and daughter here for an early evening pre theatre meal and the whole experience was great. It was 6pm and very busy so we were glad we had pre booked our table as we witnessed many people being turned away. The atmosphere was buzzing, the service from the waiter and waitress friendly but unobtrusive and the food just fantastic, good portions beautifully presented and excellent value. The menu choices either for the prix fix offers or a la carte is varied and interesting with both being supplimented with daily offers on the chalk boards. There is an extensive wine list with something for everyone's pocket and I will definitely be returning, and the sooner the better.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“A pure delight”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We travel to Nottingham for a day out about twice a year and always head to Petit Paris for lunch,we have been going for several years now after being first recommended to the restaurant by one of our sons.It is one of those places you would not know existed( as it is tucked away up an alley off the main street in the city centre) unless someone had recommended it to you.So give it a try as all the favourable reports on this forum cant be wrong.We had the 3 course lunch and came away feeling once again that the food,service and value for money (£13. 95) could not be beaten.I agree that the entrance from the street and the stairs to the first floor could be made more appealing but the faithful who are regular customers dont seem to mind as the tables are always full and you should really book in advance,after all its the food you go for.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“a little side alley gem”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Petit Paris is a fabulous, family run restaurant in the heart of Nottingham. Don't be put off by the unassuming front because up that narrow staircase is a bustling eatery with dishes to entertain any palate. The Maitre D maybe a little brusk but the waiting staff are always very polite and helpful. The food is excellent and the restaurant has a good wine list. So bags of atmosphere and excellent food and wine.

• Visited December 2012
Nottingham, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, Fantastic Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

When I say excellent food, fantastic atmosphere and incredibly priced, I mean it. Great service, great food, really authentic French food. I'd would definitely return with either my family, or as a couple, heck I think I'd eat their on my own! It really is that good!