“Excellent Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Laguna Tandoori

Laguna Tandoori
Ranked #136 of 1,268 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Laguna and Cumin have to be the best 2 Indian Restaurants in Nottingham in my view, authentic tasty and well worth the money.
Always consistent with great service.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Made to feel very welcome by the owner and the range of freshly cooked dishes was breathtaking! Everything was just perfect and all the dishes we ordered arrived in good time and was so tasty and enjoyable. All dishes made on the premises with fresh ingredients made such an enjoyable lunchtime treat, Hope to return again & again for simply the best and most friendly & authentic tandoori I've ever had!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I first came here with my husband in 1980, before we were married, & we have been countless times since. Our sons were 'brought up' in here & had several of their birthday meals at 'The Laguna.' The chicken shashlik is amazing :-) & Tony, the owner is always genial. We have always enjoyed our many meals here with friends too. The service is great as is the menu choice. Other Indian restaurants have sprung up, in the city, over the years but they can't compete, or compare, with 'The Laguna'. Long may it continue.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

If I come to Nottingham, I have to eat here. As good as ever,with the warmest welcome from the owner & his waiters.
Chicken tikka to start & lamb Biriyani to follow. I love this place!

5  Thank Leedsaway67
Reviewed August 24, 2013

great service, a wide range of food plus staff who know what they're talking about so they can advise you what's most suitable for the individual's palate

lovely food and a terrific atmosphere, thoroughly enjoyed the evening and highly recommend