“Bad service”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

So where do I begin. The table I had requested on booking a nice sunny table was not provided and we had to sit with a drink at the bar and wait and wait! Only my eagle eyes did I manage to grab a table before another couple walking past nabbed it, one to me nil to staff thats then we should have gone ! Waited ages for service waited ages for food and it just carried on terrible service my hubby asked for a drink and had to ask again thoroughly disappointed with the whole situation. Will we visit again perhaps we will because I like the sangria but the service needs to be better next time .

Reviewed April 11, 2013

nothing special really. but nothing bad to say either. the tapas options were simple versions of spanish classics done fairly well. the staff were friendly and helpful and the value menu didnt break the bank. for a chain restaurant it was fine.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

From someone that comes from Spain - take note and don't go there! Some dishes are ok but you can tell that most of them are heated up from frozen. Their paella is the worst one I have ever tasted. SPANISH PAELLAS DON'T HAVE PEAS!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My expectations were not high when I heard we had been booked into a Spanish Tapas restaurant but the food was gorgeous, the service excellent coupled with a delightful ambiance. I would dine here again with pleasure

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a really nice La TASCA in a very nice period building.I have always enjoyed my meal here only once did I go and the music was alittle too loud for eating a meal,although I love my music nice and loud with my hesdphones on Im not to keen when trying to eat ,it somehow doesnt go together very well.Normally however the music is alovely background to a very nice experience.