“Hotel Ibis Fletcher Gate”

Ibis Nottingham Centre
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Nottingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 28, 2014

All is fine with really helpful dtaff and management . Would be helpful if a more comfortable chair is available in the larger rooms (101) as the screen is good but quite small and difficult to see from the distance of the bed . Parking just opposite is a bonus . Will continue to use this hotel .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Ibis Nottingham Centre.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Nottingham Centre

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been a frequent user for Ibis hotels. However, this particular one has been on of the best. The hotel is located in the city centre, just a 10-minutes walk from the train station, 2-minutes by tram. Old Market Square and all shops are around it. Lace Market Tram Stop is just outside the hotel, which gives you easy accessibility to all other tram destinations. There are several buses that pass by it as well.
The staff were extremely friendly and nice upon check-in. The room and bathroom were clean and big enough. Their free WiFi was fast without any problems. My only complaint was that the room was cold (I visited in February). There was an air conditioning to be used on warm temperatures, but it was not working properly.
I do recommend using this hotel, and I will definitely come again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Ibis Nottingham Centre, our only complaint was the attitude of the receptionist when we checked in. She failed to explain properly when asking for my credit card to be authorised and when I asked her to explain the procedure she sighed as if it was all too much effort. She also failed to give out any information about the hotel, including where the restaurant was etc. This wasn't the same experience as we have had in other Ibis hotels but the location and the room more than made up for this. We would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel.

I am glad you had a good stay with us. At ibis, we strive to provide the highest level of service for all our guests and I do apologise that you did not experience it on this visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The hotel is in a good location on a main street in the centre of the city. I had a room at the front, and it wasn't noisy at all. The room itself, showed signs of wear, but was perfectly fine. I couldn't get the air con to work, so it was slightly too warm, but not a problem. The bed was large and comfortable. The bathroom, was a pre-built pod, but the shower was hot and powerful.

Breakfast was much better than expected. A good choice of hot and cold dishes.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel.
I am glad you had a good stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicola M

Reviewed April 14, 2014

His did what it needed to do, put us up for the night in a comfortable room. Right in the middle of the city, very clean, very helpful staff. The bathrooms are lovely too, nice spacey showers! If you book two,weeks in advance you get cheaper rooms too! I will say that there was a rather annoying draft of air coming into our room 408 all night and some very noisy people at 4am which you couldn't help but hear. Other than this it was spot on.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel.
I am glad you had a good stay with us and I apologise for the disturbance caused by our other guests..

I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have just stayed here for a couple of nights and were very impressed with the location of the hotel, it couldn't have been better - right in the centre of the city, at the heart of the shops, restaurants and bars. We stayed in a twin room, it was basic but very clean and the beds were very comfy. Would definitely stay again if ever in Nottingham.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014