“One night stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Melbourne, Australia
“One night stay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

In Nottingham one night and chose this hotel as a cheaper alternative. it worked out well. Ideally located. The staff were very helpfull and freindly. The room was fine, clean and comfortable. The breakfast huge and we appreciated the free wi-fi access.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I'm please to hear you enjoyed our all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast and our new free WiFi service.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kishor Tahiliani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Berks
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I don't normally do budget hotels, but we were in Nottingham for a concert and just needed a room for the night. What a pleasant surprise! Friendly check in, good sized room. A capsule bathroom but plenty large enough, good hot shower. Free wi-fi a bonus plus bar and food available 24/7.
I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and first experience of Ibis. I'm also pleased to hear that our new free wifi was a welcomed addition to your stay.

I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

London
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for one night and the customer service was excellent throughout the stay. Staff were really helpful and were willing to go out of their way to help. The rooms were very average but at the price we paid and the location you can't complain. There was also free wifi throughout the hotel which was a big bonus. The car park was opposite the hotel and cost £10 for 24 hours for hotel guests which is amazing value for the city centre.I would definitely visit again if I was on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Ibis Nottingham Centre.

I'm also glad to hear you took advantage of our new free WIFI service.

Book directly with us for the best offers and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Northants
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed one night and was pleased with the location. We were on the 5th floor which had views over Nottingham and considering we were in the town centre the room was very quiet.
Breakfast was well presented and enjoyable. Good value and will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review.

It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

The best rates and loyalty advantages are always available on our website. We now offer free WIFI throughout the hotel

Barnard castle
Reviewed August 12, 2013

After a day's racing at Uttoxeter and a heavy night out in Nottingham, it was pleasure to get to my hotel in the Lace Market. Quiet even on a busy Friday night, very friendly welcome from the staff and all the amenities you need and would expect for this inexpensive hotel. I'm becoming a big fan of Ibis. they provide exactly what you want when you are travelling about on business and trying to keep your expenses down to a reasonable level.

Spectacular view of the City on each landing window as well.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you took advantage of our new free WIFI service, ideal for both our business and leisure guests.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Regular traveller to Nottingham . Hotel situation is excellent , good car park arrangements at a very reasonable price ; Rooms are clean , spacious enough and although basic are fine . No toileteries bar the squeezy bottle in the shower . Towels somewhat smallish but ok . Good quality pillows and beds although the duvet is heavy . TV set is quite small and very few channels with vrious degrees of sound quality . Staff are pleasent and helpful . Breakfast is plentiful and good value . Snacks leave a lot to be desired but location of hotel is near to good variety of eating places . Veru good value for money . Wouls definetly recommend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and thank you for your recommendation.

The best rates and loyalty advantages are always available on our Ibis website. We now offer free WIFI throughout the hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.